Piling up like laundry. - Page 9

Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Piling up like laundry.

As viscous as the syrup lakes caught in valleys between porridge mountains.

All encompassing ...
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

as all encompassing as bread to air bubble, contentedly contained within glossy, golden, egg glazed crust.

challenged

as challenged as the first walking catfish; terrified, but breathing.

reaching

As reaching as an insecure fourteen year old girl with mascots.

As intricate as...
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

as intricate as frothy lacework traces
    left in more still stone bound spaces
    by well warmed glacial faces
    burbling ocean-cloud song.

bewildered

As bewildered as an Alzheimer's patient who struggled to remember why he left the car keys in the freezer.

As lewd as...
    Last edited by JLawrence; March 9th, 2018 at 03:42 AM.

as lewd as the mumbling, bumbling, staggered, wall bouncing post midnight arrivals of the all night host neighbor just west of wow.

agile

As agile as a teenage mind seeking excuses.

As Imperious as ...
    A new story

Hidden Content

As Imperious as the mythic shadow behind the curtain that draws sweat beads upon brows of duressed diners scanning for fallen faces.

relevant

/\ /\ An aside; in Japanese there is a word for the person ultimately in charge which translates as 'Black curtain'. he sits behind a black curtain at the end of the room and listens to the discussion, then takes the decisions.

As relevant as entropy.

Taken away like...
    A new story

Hidden Content