View Poll Results: Which Grand Fiction Challenge entry do you like best?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: February 2017 - Grand Fiction Challenge - Ordinary Chaos - PEOPLE'S CHOICE POLL

February 2017 - Grand Fiction Challenge - Ordinary Chaos - PEOPLE'S CHOICE POLL

Welcome to the the People's Choice Award poll. Here we, the members of WritingForums.com can cast our vote for the story we deem most prizeworthy.

One vote per person. Results will be revealed after the Judges have reached their decision.

If you don't see a poll right away--be patient--I'm linking each story in the poll. This takes time.

This will also mean you can click on the story title in the poll and have it open in a new tab/window (depending on your browser settings). To cast your vote, click on the little circle to the left of the story name.

Last edited by astroannie; February 17th, 2017 at 10:03 PM.
    thisWomanCodes
    A twice-weekly programming blog
    Infield Singles: Baseball Poems myFoodWeek.com
    A weekly menu for a family of four
    Eclectica: Genre Poetry

Quite a spread of votes. I had a feeling it might be that way.

What speaks to one person doesn't always click with the next. I couldn't read them all in time, so none of those votes is mine.
    thisWomanCodes
    A twice-weekly programming blog
    Infield Singles: Baseball Poems myFoodWeek.com
    A weekly menu for a family of four
    Eclectica: Genre Poetry

Well HarperCole. You had my vote. I got a kick out of your story.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Job Opening: Teacher's Aide. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was fun to write.
    “Fools” said I, “You do not know
    Silence like a cancer grows
    Hear my words that I might teach you
    Take my arms that I might reach you”
    But my words like silent raindrops fell
    And echoed in the wells of silence : Simon & Garfunkel

Those who enjoy stirring the chamber-pot should be required to lick the spoon.

Our job as writers is to make readers dream, to infiltrate their minds with our words and create a new reality; a reality not theirs, and not ours, but a new, unique combination of both.

Visit Amazon and the Kindle Store to check out Reflections in a Black Mirror, and Chase

https://www.amazon.com/author/terrydurbin