Firemajic's Daily Dose of Poetic Inspiration - Page 188

Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178180181182183184185186187188
Results 1,871 to 1,875 of 1875
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    I came across the original poem many years ago during my time in the Irish Republic. Its words were so way out from my perception of life that I just had to do some 'polishing the gem' with it. Nobody has ever objected to this process of mine.
    How could they if they never knew the original - LOLol
    Ireland, that lovely green island - was there a couple of times at working missions

You know, Aquarius, things can be explained in different ways.
    Same thing can be explained in different allegories, pictures or even formulas.
    Some people, who only believe in the western notion of science, can be taken into account too
    Far be it from me to correct you in any way, even I could have a more broad perspective,
    cause I'm not one to be talking to the masses - only to that, who knocks on my door
    Fysis kryptestai filei - the proper things are always hidden
    and the lips of widom are closed exept to the ears of understanding.

Nice to be seeing you here on Magic's inspiration site
    BOBO is an abbreviation for BOurgeois-BOhème Hidden Content
    Lighten up, there – things look different in Light than in Shadow Hidden Content

East Yorkshire Coast, England, United Kingdom
    Oh yes, dear Bobo. I am very familiar with all those concepts. And I am as shy a person as you'd ever care to meet. But there does come a time when one realises that the time for speaking up, so that the words that are given to us intuitively by our Highest Self can get known to many.
    Who Is Blind?
    The one who is unable to perceive another world.
    Who is dumb?
    The one who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
    Who is poor?
    The one who is plagued by too many desires.
    Who is rich?
    The one whose heart is contented.

Anon.

Blog Entries
    Oh yes, dear Bobo. I am very familiar with all those concepts. And I am as shy a person as you'd ever care to meet. But there does come a time when one realises that the time for speaking up, so that the words that are given to us intuitively by our Highest Self can get known to many.
    O.K. - and that is now ?? - then by all means go for it - I know, that's exactly what you do - shy person ?? - hehe - yeah, may be
    The problem being that only exoteric things can be said that way (as in things which can be said in a schoolroom or in a newspaper) - while with the esoterics you'll need to know the person, and where it stands spiritually intellectually (if such notion can be understood ) - and much more, which I'll not enter here - for aligning your sayings/tales, and especially in which quantity
    Btw do you happen to know an author called Mabel Collins (theosophist), and her 'Light on the Path' ??
    (bobo's only into inspirational literature these days )
    Lighten up, there – things look different in Light than in Shadow Hidden Content

East Yorkshire Coast, England, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    . . . bobo's only into inspirational literature these days.
    My only inspirational source for a very long time has been my inner guidance, the wise one or living God within.
    Who Is Blind?
    The one who is unable to perceive another world.
    Who is dumb?
    The one who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
    Who is poor?
    The one who is plagued by too many desires.
    Who is rich?
    The one whose heart is contented.

Anon.

Blog Entries
    My only inspirational source for a very long time has been my inner guidance, the wise one or living God within.