Thread: We have a new mod

Talking We have a new mod

Hey, cats. We have a new sheriff in town to join up with the other sheriffs

Okay, so we still have to find a star. Anyway, let us all say hi to...

msjhord

Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition! (Monty Python)

Reporter: How did you find America?
    John Lennon: Turn left at Greenland (A Hard Day's Night)

Congrats! and welcome to the best side.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

Blog Entries
    Congrats on your new role! The staff don't bite often so you should be fine =p

you do that modding thing! ^_^
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

Thanks, ya'll! I'm looking forward to giving back to the forum, because all of you have given so much to me.
    "The passion for freedom of the mind is strong and everlasting, which is fortunate, because so is the passion to squelch it." A. M. Rosenthal

"When you doubt your power, you give power to your doubt." Wes Studi as The Sphinx, Mystery Men

well done
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Feel free to call me Jennifer or Jenn. Either will work.
    "The passion for freedom of the mind is strong and everlasting, which is fortunate, because so is the passion to squelch it." A. M. Rosenthal

"When you doubt your power, you give power to your doubt." Wes Studi as The Sphinx, Mystery Men

Blog Entries
    Well done msjhord.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the party. Hope you BYOB cus' all that's left in the staff fridge is J Anfinson's old skunked out Nattie Light.
    “On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed all the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same only written in braille"

"Ambiguity is one of the greatest faults in a craft. It comes from vague ambitions. One may inspired by good ambitions, but the immediate concern of the craftsman is to know what he is capable of doing at present; and to do it."
    - Edward Johnston

Welcome!! It is great to see the staff growing like this...
    Mildly dyslexic - Oops may occur, do occur.

“Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.”
    -- Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

"Failure? There's no such thing as failure, only early attempts at success."
    -- The Love Guru

"It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewere, would much rather you weren't doing."
    --Terry Pratchett