The positive room - Page 13

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The positive room

Blog Entries
    Thinking about seeking help for my.... how can I put this?......... my mood swings, highs and lows, peaks and troughs, whatever.
    Feeling pretty desperate right now but I've been there before.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well at least I looked.
    There used to be loads of leaflets at the Doc's surgery.
    Phone numbers, contacts etc.
    It's not happening now.
    No way am I going to go in bleating.

Another time maybe.
    Last edited by dither; March 13th, 2020 at 04:07 PM.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

I tried to see if 'Samaritans' wanted me once, but they only want people to listen and sympathise. I guess it helps people feel better getting it out sometimes, but it didn't seem like real help. I would recommend reading 'Frogs into princes.' by Bandler and Grinder and ' ...And my voice will go with you.' by Milton Erickson.

Of course it might just drive you over the brink
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    I tried to see if 'Samaritans' wanted me once, but they only want people to listen and sympathise. I guess it helps people feel better getting it out sometimes, but it didn't seem like real help. I would recommend reading 'Frogs into princes.' by Bandler and Grinder and ' ...And my voice will go with you.' by Milton Erickson.

What the hell? Why not? I shall make a note of that and checkout my local library the next time I go.

Btw, I don't THINK that anything could ever drive me over the brink Mr.Buckle. I'm too much of a wimp and with life being what it is I shall, no doubt, being getting the birthday card from Wills or whoever.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

Its Winter take Vitamin D second Tribulus as a suppliment for testosterone
    thing is dont blame your psychology for chemical effects
    last but not least Exercise crap builds up in your body if you dont do anything and you mentally drown in toxins that sweating delivers out of you

or you can say all this is my mind Yes to result no to cause
    its like saying getting drunk is pyscological It has pschological effects but its chemical

go find a book called convict conditioning its shows exercise routines you can do in your cell D so you dont need to go outside or to the gym in lycra
    We are the measure of all things. And the beauty of our creation, of our art is proportional to the beauty of ourselves of our souls. Jonas Mekas

Blog Entries
    Gofa,
    It's difficult, I mean, how much better do I want to get? More to the point, do I REALLY want to get "better"? It's not as though mind/attitude /whatever improvement comes with settings. I shouldn't have posted that last comment. Really don't see me doing anything about it. The thought of getting to anywhere close to what might generally be perceived as " normal " scares the crap out of me, I'm not sure that I want to go there. Might be best if when one of you management guys see me posting this sort stuff you just filter it out some how, I'll understand. Having said that, even the person that I am might be used to fill a few paragraphs of fiction somewhere.

Sorry Gofa, I'm afraid that that's how it is.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

Alas, i am weak.

Well D you are still talking psychology where as i am talk physiology as in chemicals
    what, why, how much, that is what google is for

I'm not talking radical change but look at it buddy this is your post

Thinking about seeking help for my.... how can I put this?......... my mood swings, highs and lows, peaks and troughs, whatever.
    Feeling pretty desperate right now but I've been there before.

The vitamin D and Tribulus address this no great silver bullet just a stitch in time

As for your reply
    The thought of getting to anywhere close to what might generally be perceived as " normal " scares the crap out of me, I'm not sure that I want to go there.

Its not normalising its just two things probably missing from your diet and exercise levels which has changed since retiring

you are a free spirit D read up on these options as mentioned and a little often fixes stuff and note to yourself you are in a cyclic pattern
    We are the measure of all things. And the beauty of our creation, of our art is proportional to the beauty of ourselves of our souls. Jonas Mekas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post

Mr.Buckle, I checked out that book, NLP ? , I shall say no more.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

Alas, i am weak.

Heard on BBC that a vaccine has been successfully formulated for the Covid-19 virus!
    Sometimes, I wrestle with my demons. Other times, we just snuggle.

Heard that a vaccine has either been successfully formulated, or else they are very close to it, in the United States. We'll see... The CDC and others are quick to tell the world of new cases and new deaths, but the recovery numbers are rarely (if ever) talked about.
    Sometimes, I wrestle with my demons. Other times, we just snuggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiac View Post
    Heard that a vaccine has either been successfully formulated, or else they are very close to it, in the United States. We'll see... The CDC and others are quick to tell the world of new cases and new deaths, but the recovery numbers are rarely (if ever) talked about.
    Not to nitpick but ... I heard it was Oxford University in the UK.

Hidden Content Monthly Fiction Challenge

The first cut don't hurt at all
    The second only makes you wonder
    The third will have you on your knee
    s
    - Propaganda, "Duel"

Is this fire, or is this mask?
    It's the Mantasy!
    - Anonymous