The positive room - Page 12

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The positive room

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    Glad Trump visits the UK today..a politician who says what he thinks an not what his spin doctors tell him...the political class have been after him but good luck to him..
    Maybe he can take over the Brexit negotiations

My positive thought of the day is that I am nearly finished my mosaic table that I've been working on for months! AND we have some much needed rain.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I'm wondering if money could be made by manufacturing Trump spacehoppers with big ears to hang onto.
    On second thoughts ...

I'm surprised May has lasted as long as she has.. it's cost the tax payer a 100 million to keep her there...still of the view it was immigration and not the EU par say that was voted for...I don't reckon the Tories can handle the negosations because they as a hole don't want it...Trump would go in all guns blazing an piss everyone off..the middle class an lefties just can't handle him but I think the working class get him...
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Antisipating photos PiP!

‘Coffee, Tea and Other Beverages’
    Poems about the drinks that take us through our day
    available on Amazon
    Hidden Content

All the trendy posh wine bars an bistros will be full of middle class activist Tonite hoping to see there faces in the tabloids tomorrow or tweeting to mummy and daddy at there country retreats..
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Banned
    In my own field, way out there, you don't know. I am alone. Soaring. In the waters high up above.
    I did two minutes of stretching listening to the end of my favourite song November by Max Richter. It was a progression on previous minutes of exercise effort in previous days. A succession in the sequence if you will. Aligned perfectly and rarely. This spontaneous mood and complimentary action. It was all me. I am my self.

There are a whole group of Scorpio birthdays in my partners family. Her mother and grandmother were, she is, so is her eldest daughter, and our granddaughter. On Sunday Our two daughters organised an outing at a restaurant in Covent garden, myself, my partner, both daughters and their partners and our recently two year old granddaughter. A really good outing.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Positive hope can manifest, visualize the thought,
    water the seed and it will grow. One of mine came
    to fruition Friday. It was worth the wait.

‘Coffee, Tea and Other Beverages’
    Poems about the drinks that take us through our day
    available on Amazon
    Hidden Content

You and yours', a radio three programme, recently asked people to phone in about how, or if, they were amending their use of plastics. There was an Irish lady who said she was no longer buying her grandchildren birthday presents, they had enough large pieces of brightly coloured plastic, instead she was taking them out somewhere. What a great idea, don't give children your money, give them your time and an experience, not so instant and easy, but a memory will last them longer.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

My cats were laying together on my radiator. They get along well, but it was cute.