Another Busy Week on Showcase

Thread: Another Busy Week on Showcase

Another Busy Week on Showcase

Yes, Folks. It's been another busy week on Showcase.

I am pleased to report our visitor numbers continue to rise thanks to our efforts on social media, and several WF members who leave comments in support. Thank you! Oh, yes... Mr. Google also puts in an appearance to help spread the word.

You may or may not have noticed (in my signature) our featured writer of the week was Jennifer Christie Temple (Jenthepen) with her poem Bohemian Dream.

Jen is a beloved mentor on WF and this poem is from the first of her two published collections titled Magic Of Life, which is available on Smashwords

Next up was a short story Secrets of the Bayou

written by rcallaci. I really enjoyed this, Bob, and loved the twist at the end. Totally unexpected!

Last, but by no means least, a shameless plug for WiFs 29

• Featured Guest Interview with Green Writers Press
    • Author Interview with Donna Mulvenna
    • Writing in a Rainbow of Green by Doctor Margi Prideaux
    • A short extract from the by Clara Hume’s Winds of Change anthology
    • Essay by Henry Berry
    • Monthly column by Sam
    • and no WiFs would be complete without a selection of poems from our talented members.

Now I need a favour, please... If you see a photograph(s) posted to our Visual Arts forum which you would like to see featured on Showcase, please send me a PM with your suggestions.

Last edited by PiP; December 3rd, 2016 at 09:13 PM.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

cool....pop in soon....
    The only one who can heal you is you.