Looking for digital graphics assistance with a cake

Thread: Looking for digital graphics assistance with a cake

Looking for digital graphics assistance with a cake

So, I'm graduating. I'm having a celebratory party and I wish to serve two cakes. I want to have them be related to my effort so I decided on code decorations. I have a project I needed to code in order to graduate I did it--I blogged it in my blog last spring.

Anyway, I'd like to have my project code appearing from behind torn paper, similar to this 404 page:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	404.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	16143

I cannot find a place (out of three that I've tried) that will sell me a .png with a transparent hole in it. I can find .jpgs with images of holes in them, but I am not skilled enough to cut out the hole and maintain the shadows. So, either I'd like a link to somewhere I can purchase a stock 300dpi .png image with a hole in it or if someone could PM me a link to one they made themselves. I'm not trying to steal anyone's intellectual property, but dayum, I can't make this myself. If you made it yourself, I can PayPal you a reasonable sum (or give it to the Green Lady on your behalf if you swing that way).

In an ideal world, I'd like two. One for a chocolate cake and one for a white cake. Quarter sheet, which Google tells me is 12-13" by 9" (30-32.5cm x 22.5cm). I doubt the cake decorator's printer is quite that high-res, but I'm asking them to be certain, as they do photos. I'll share their response when I get it.
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

can i have a slice....
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    can i have a slice....
    If you come to the party. Are you on Facebook?

i was on there about 4 year ago and then it got hacked and i started a new one then that conflicted with the first one and in the end i just got bored with it all..apart from not being a socialite....so no....let them eat cake!!!!

LOL, it's just that it's easier to send you an invite if you're already on FB.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a0e9a5a469d6f4a49850cfc2ba0d2871.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	16145

Ive got the right kind of software for that, I can give it a shot if you want. You can email me design parameters and stuff at <pm-me-for-my-email>.
    Congrats on Graduating!
    Last edited by aj47; November 20th, 2016 at 03:14 PM.
    Das ist deine Welt! Das heißt eine​ Welt!