Website with some useful advice.

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Thread: Website with some useful advice.

Website with some useful advice.

I think the advice is solid, it uses several techniques mentioned by people on the forum,on dwight swain and jack bickham.

Putting the link here for people who found the books confusing and who needed more examples. Click all four links. I like his article on inner conflict. He is a successful writer too who sold over a million copies of a book,and he wrote several novels.

So what worked for swain and bickham supposedly works for everyone.

http://www.ian-irvine.com/on-writing...nner-conflict/

Read the one on inner conflict, I cannot recommend it highly enough. He supposedly put notes of over 50 books which I do not know if this is true, but if so that is very generous.

I came across it tyring to help a kid write stories, and needed easier explanations that the book could give me. So I guess it is very practical. That was the goal I had in mind when googling.

Thank you for reading this.
    Last edited by Theglasshouse; November 15th, 2016 at 07:08 PM.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the share
    "Sometimes I wish I could stay asleep, not because my life is that dull and boring but because my dreams are just that good." - Mindy Dyksterhouse (MzSnowleopard)
    Admin @ Hidden Content & Hidden Content
    Student @ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content

You are very welcome.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)