Looking for your podcast fix? Here's episode six!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for your podcast fix? Here's episode six!

Looking for your podcast fix? Here's episode six!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	episode six podcast .jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	15941

Click HERE to listen now!*

Hello Hello WF! Back again with another episode of the Flashes of Brilliance podcast! It's a day late but this episode had a Halloween theme. So if you're looking to relive the holiday or a little late to the party, this podcast has you covered.

A very special thanks to LeeC, PlasticWeld, and rcallaci for submitting their works and allowing me to read them. They were a lot of fun.

More thanks goes out to Meerkat Press and the creators behind the collection Creep, by none other than our very own joshybo, InstituteMan, TKent, Firemajic, Kyle R, and TerryD! If you're interested in more than what you heard on the podcast, take a look HERE to get all the deets and where you can get your own copy today!

I hope you all enjoy listening to this little nugget of an episode! I will be taking a bit of a hiatus from podcasting, but don't you worry! The Media Team will be bringing you more podcasts in the future so be on the lookout for them! Thank you all again for your love and support of this.

Happy listening WF <3

*Intro/outro theme music by dAmbient on Freesound.org
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

Nice podcast, Hammy. We're going to miss you on the dark side.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Beautiful Ash, thank you so much

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

listen to it later....cool
    The only one who can heal you is you.

My poem and I want to thank you for your outstanding reading. My wife finally liked it--- she thinks my stuff is way too dark but finally saw the the light in the poem by your reading. You put a smile on this face....
    Nature weeps, the devil sings
    at mans greed and pride
    and what it brings

Just lots of useless
    little things

Quote Originally Posted by rcallaci View Post
    My poem and I want to thank you for your outstanding reading. My wife finally liked it--- she thinks my stuff is way too dark but finally saw the the light in the poem by your reading. You put a smile on this face....
    She didn't do a good job reading your poem, she did a great job! What a great little poem Bob and Hammy you did great job bringing it to life....My wife and daughter and I sat at the kitchen table and listened to it and really enjoyed it..:}

Thanks for the great read on mine as well Hammy, it brought smiles all around

Loved it! Thank you!!!
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Spectacular job (as always). If I had your voice I'd be doing audio books for 3K plus for a novel. *hint hint*

That was brilliant! Great work from everyone concerned and beautifully read as always.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast