Halloween Carfts - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halloween Carfts

Yes! My first day here and I've already found another Halloween and paper mâché enthusiast! Love your decorations!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
    Yes! My first day here and I've already found another Halloween and paper mâché enthusiast! Love your decorations!
    Thanks I'm hooked on paper mache, and if we had guests for Christmas, I would do a ton of things... maybe next time... ^^
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

You can find more creative Halloween party ideas here! Pretty spooky stuff. I know I'm sharing this early but it's always great to have ideas in advance.

I love the ghosts! We used to make those tissue ghosts and hang them in the trees!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123