Free Book on Story Structure

Thread: Free Book on Story Structure

Blog Entries

Free Book on Story Structure

Hey all...stumbled upon this quick read on story structure that is free in the Kindle store right now. (For US only, evidently, sorry about that.) It seems to be for amateurs like myself, I have found it really helpful so far as I recently decided I need more structure in my writing life.

https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Story...tory+structure

Just thought some folks might be interested. Write on.
    "We all die. The goal is not to live forever, the goal is to create something that will." ~Chuck Palahniuk

Found it immensely helpful just to help spread the word on this book and the content to be read. That eliminates the difficulty in planning greatly. Thanks for sharing. Is her character arc useful btw? I owned some of her books, but this one is explained clearly while the others aren't so.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)