NEW SUPER COOL RPG :: Hope's End

Thread: NEW SUPER COOL RPG :: Hope's End

NEW SUPER COOL RPG :: Hope's End

My friend MattDavies and I created a cool RPG story that we wanna share with you guys!

The Story:
    Texas has seceded many years prior and now a faction of people are fighting to rejoin the Union (perhaps aided unofficially by the US). The rebels are rebelling against a string of ineffective and corrupt politicians, a poor economy caused by the sudden secession, and an overbearing religious leadership. Lubbock is a New Republic of Texas stronghold and the Hope’s End suburb is a stop for refugees fleeing the violence

It's a survival story set in dangerous times with lot's of action.

Post below if you'd be interested. We need at least 2-3 more people to join us and it would be awesome if even more did!
    Last edited by GuitarHiro97; September 22nd, 2016 at 06:13 AM.

I've too much going on away from WF at the moment for another RPG, unfortunately. It looks a good premise, though.
    My novels Hidden Content , Hidden Content and Hidden Content are available from Amazon

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

You can find me on Twitter: Hidden Content

This post has been deleted by the user.
    Last edited by DruidPeter; August 2nd, 2017 at 02:26 AM.