Writers needed

Thread: Writers needed

Writers needed

This just came up on Goodreads, so if anyone's interested (note that I don't know anything about them, so please do research about them before submitting anything):

"WordCurd is not bounded upto a few categories for submission. We are seeking for Random Thoughts, Prose Sketch, Quotes, Love scribbles, Poems, Short Stories, poster creation, few line verses, artworks, technical write-ups, travel related write-ups, comic reader stories, Kitchen related write ups and many more.

WordCurd is accepting art of every genre to publish it on their blog. We are excited to receive your submissions. We are also interested to have some authors in our tram who are ready share their few words with people on an online platform.

We have no word limit for the write-ups. If we find your work suitable then you will get a chance to showcase your work on an online platform.We are open everyday for submissions i.e. yearly; no time-limit is specified yet. The time limit will be specified in some areas along with the general update about any contests and submissions. Writers are invited to submit their work according to their interests.

All you need to do is to mail us your work and your contact details( Name and email-address).

You can mail us your entries at - [email protected]"
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

I noticed.
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Maybe I could use the pen name "Pru Fried".