nearly finished my time machine

Page 1 of 20 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: nearly finished my time machine

nearly finished my time machine

when i finally get it working were would you like to go.....?

my first visit will be The Beatles gig on the roof.....
    The only one who can heal you is you.

San Francisco just before the summer of love (1967)
    Hidden Content

Hey, check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

And if you're into music, check out the brand new Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    San Francisco just before the summer of love (1967)
    that would be so cool..all them beat poets and stuff..yeah

The Future!!! To 2015!

...but... it was the future in "Back to the Future"....
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    when i finally get it working were would you like to go.....?

my first visit will be The Beatles gig on the roof.....
    That must've really been something.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	14897

man that was gig and a half..managed to take one pic.....

Oct. 16th 1988. So I could tell myself not to eat that blueberry doughnut. It was not a blueberry doughnut.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwriter View Post
    Oct. 16th 1988. So I could tell myself not to eat that blueberry doughnut. It was not a blueberry doughnut.
    you can't leave it there man..what was it then...?

Blog Entries
    you can't leave it there man..what was it then...?
    And how can you be sure of the exact date?
    If you talk to a cat they look at you as if you are way below their intelligence to even listen.
    However, when you talk to a dog they look at you with such admiration and really do seem to understand what you are saying.
    Even if it is a bit silly...
    ...they still think you are wonderful.

you can't leave it there man..what was it the...?

It was a moldy doughnut. I was in a rush, grabbed the first one, and a bottle of milk. First bite, just thought it was dry. Second, washed down with milk. Went to take a third when I actually looked at it and saw all the wonderful fuzzy mold. Milk and doughnut exploded all over my windshield. Luckily, I got my truck pulled over and no one else was hurt. Stopped at the store the next day, there were a couple more like that one. Told the cashier about it and they said "Was wondering why you bought that one." Then again, it is a funny story now. So I retract my time machine trip.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

Page 1 of 20 12345678911 ... LastLast