WIFS 24 - Page 2

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WIFS 24

What a great job the production team has done! And I love the illustrations.

Fantastic edition, guys!!!
    Hidden Content Over 18s ONLY

It just gets better! Great job
    Hidden Content
    My personal space Hidden Content is always open to visitors so please pop across and say 'Hi!'

It is well laid out and an enjoyable read. Everything is good, but the stand out for me is "The Road to Heaven ..."

Fantastic layout and great content! Awesome job everyone! =)
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

That is a truly awesome cover and I can't wait to peek inside. I also want to say that I'm humbled--and deeply grateful--to have been invited to be a part of the publication. Thank you to the staff at writingforums for reaching out. I don't participate very often in the communal get-togethers, but I feel very indebted to this community and all it's done for my ability and confidence, of which this newest edition is a part. A sincere Thank You to every individual here who makes this site what it is.

It's a wicked review, Ibb!! Keep them up!!!!
    Hidden Content Over 18s ONLY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12