Judges Database - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Judges Database

HarperCole, I would just like to publicly thank and commend you for all the work you have obviously put into keeping the stats updated. I would guess that's quite a chore, so thanks to you for your diligence. This can't be overstated. Please keep it up.

Hey, no worries. I find the process of data-tidying rather soothing ...
    My novels Hidden Content , Hidden Content and Hidden Content are available from Amazon

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

You can find me on Twitter: Hidden Content

danielstj - Star Judge 5
    My novels Hidden Content , Hidden Content and Hidden Content are available from Amazon

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

You can find me on Twitter: Hidden Content

kilroy214 - Star Judge 15 (George Potter)

Gumby - Star Judge 5

bdcharles - Star Judge 10

Smith - Star Judge 5

ppsage - Star Judge 10

H.Brown - Star Judge 5

Excellent work. I do think that this award should be titled the George Potter Memorial though. I just thought of that, but I like it.
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

The award for judging 15 is actually named after George Potter - that's the highest judging award.

HC

HarperCole - Star Judge 10

astroannie - Star Judge 5

Darkkin - Star Judge 5

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast