Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scratch Post.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	13960
Scratch Post Magazine is a project dedicated to aspiring writers looking for a platform to share their work with the eventual goal of a greater readership. Scratch Post intends on publishing issues for free, at this time, to subscribers of the newsletter as well as on Amazon. Ever four issues, a physical copy of the magazine will be released, charging only the amount needed for production and a charity that will be decided as the project comes further into fruition. The goal is to utilize social media as the backbone for the magazine's promotion, through Twitter and Facebook. The website is meant to illustrate that fact, though, will have much more content in the days ahead. (view my personal website to see a better scope of visual capability)

The intent is to have each issue consist of about 20 pages, with a physical release featuring 80 pages. With that, Scratch Post is on the lookout for fiction of all different scopes and variation. The magazine is non-paying, at this time, but expansion is hoped and fully intended, any questions about Scratch Post should be sent to my email, I'll respond as fast as possible. ([email protected])

We're all in this together,

McConnaughay