Twitter - are you a Tweep? - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Twitter - are you a Tweep?

How about

#wfdotcom

What's WF?

You can find existing hashtags just by watching the drop down menu as you type #w... There are like a ton for writing. My favs are:
    #Iamwriting
    #Writers
    #Writing
    #IndieAuthors

and you can do hashtags that are topic related. I sell a series of post apocalyptic books so I also post under #TEOTWAWKI.
    Remember to go where the readers are. It's good to pick up other writer followers but they don't always buy a lotta books.

Another trick is you can incorporate hashtags into your text to save characters. For example: I started #writing this morning at 0400... I was gonna use the word anyhow, so for the cost of one pound sign I now appear on the #writing thread.

Funny side note: Stephen King freaked the hell out about the new 280 character limit. Said it was wrong and now twitter was practically facebook, no more economy of words...wah wah wah

I am promoting our 'Flashes of Brilliance' website on Twitter at the moment. Please can WF tweeps track #WF and retweet...cheers

ETA: I used #WF instead of #wfdotcom

#Havingabadday
    Last edited by PiP; December 9th, 2017 at 09:47 PM.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I've retweeted it. The wf hashtag does return some varied results, but I tracked it down.

Thanks, HC. If anyone needs a RT please send me a message.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have a pitiful Twitter following! Please help!

@davewatsonbooks
    "If at first you don't succeed, aff wi' the bunnet, and in wi' the heid." - Old Glasgow proverb.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Yep!

My twitter is @JohnFlukinger

I’ve never even seen a tweet. I am restfully tweetless. So nice.

Consider yourselves followed!
    My novels Hidden Content , Hidden Content and Hidden Content are available from Amazon

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

You can find me on Twitter: Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234