Connections???

Thread: Connections???

Connections???

what do these things have in common.... besides that I will be using them to inspired a universe hat came to me... not sure if I will ever get to it but I created it and try to oil it down to it's simplest description... It is as follows....

series
    1. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    2. Kingdom hearts
    3. Pokemon

genre's
    4. sci-fi
    5. western....

philosiphy...
    6. karma

so what do you think all these things have in common.... and what if I told you the maybe inspiring something I am doing... a tail of redemption..... I made this idea before I realized that all these things have in common.... that I Realized that I really am good at world building in a way... It's a weird blend of stuff that i like.... will be developing just for fun for now.maybe I will write on it in the future... by the way if you can guess what these tings have in common because i can't.. lol... but knowing would help me in this moment... just gathering ideas on what connects them to see if I can get ideas of filling the universe...

btw.. were is the sample chapter section so i can help people... lol.

Last edited by mrmustard615; May 17th, 2016 at 09:26 AM.
    striding and swagering rootlessness with out end the precious flow of life.

https://youtu.be/rDjrOaoHz9s

the kind of thing I am doing boiling the idea down.. lol.. last post on this till later... sorry....
    Last edited by kunox; May 17th, 2016 at 05:49 AM.
    striding and swagering rootlessness with out end the precious flow of life.