What a SITE! { Sexual content} - Page 7

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: What a SITE! { Sexual content}

I am depressed... I was in bed last night, eating Dorito's , using cherry chocolate ice cream for a dip, and this infomercial came on... well thank goodness I watched it. THEY said that ALL women start gaining weight after the age of 30, cause your metabolism slooooows way down.. AND there is NOTHING I can do about it by myself! THEY said EVERYONE KNOWS that being FAT is socially UNACCEPTABLE !!!! You will NOT get your DREAM JOB, forget about EVER having sex again, cause you will be passed by for a SKINNY GIRL.. well, I guiltily pulled my hand out of the almost empty FAMILY SIZE Dorito bag... I was freeeeakin out! BUT.. GOOD NEWS! They can help! For 139.00 a month, THEY will ship , right to my door, this Scientific break through wonder pill! I can eat anything I want, and not gain a single pound!!!! WOW...I am so glad I saw that infomercial ...as soon as I get my credit card paid down, I will order, cause who wants to be "SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE".... [ and never have sex...]...
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Well, Firem, you could investigate BDSM now. *coughs* I might know the odd site here and there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a00d8345157c669e2019b04610ddb970d.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	14138
    "You don't wanna ride the bus like this,"

Mike Posner.

I am intrigued....
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Fetlife (over 18s only) is fantastic! Some of the rope art is stunning to see--research. I said research back there, right? *winces*.

Some of the A-Z lists out there... oh lord... *sobs* nooooo 'smoking Dragon' had nothing to do with Japanese martial arts... *name changed slightly to protect the innocent, lol!*
    "You don't wanna ride the bus like this,"

Mike Posner.

FM, take it from me, a vibrator is cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Firemajic View Post
    I am depressed... I was in bed last night, eating Dorito's , using cherry chocolate ice cream for a dip, and this infomercial came on... well thank goodness I watched it. THEY said that ALL women start gaining weight after the age of 30, cause your metabolism slooooows way down.. AND there is NOTHING I can do about it by myself! THEY said EVERYONE KNOWS that being FAT is socially UNACCEPTABLE !!!! You will NOT get your DREAM JOB, forget about EVER having sex again, cause you will be passed by for a SKINNY GIRL.. well, I guiltily pulled my hand out of the almost empty FAMILY SIZE Dorito bag... I was freeeeakin out! BUT.. GOOD NEWS! They can help! For 139.00 a month, THEY will ship , right to my door, this Scientific break through wonder pill! I can eat anything I want, and not gain a single pound!!!! WOW...I am so glad I saw that infomercial ...as soon as I get my credit card paid down, I will order, cause who wants to be "SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE".... [ and never have sex...]...

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilo View Post
    Fetlife (over 18s only) is fantastic! Some of the rope art is stunning to see--research. I said research back there, right? *winces*.

Some of the A-Z lists out there... oh lord... *sobs* nooooo 'smoking Dragon' had nothing to do with Japanese martial arts... *name changed slightly to protect the innocent, lol!*
    Sure. Research :-" Nothing wrong with that...

Quote Originally Posted by TKent View Post
    FM, take it from me, a vibrator is cheaper
    But can a vibrator take you to a dinner? Can a vibrator complain if there is no dinner? Speaking of which, do you know what was the fifth house appliance to be electrified? That's right - a vibrator. Who invented it and why, find out in this "fun" story! XD
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

A credit card plays a role in sex for guys as well, all we have to do is take our American Express Gold card and stick it to our forehead while sitting at the bar and we do can have sex. I think the credit card companies are missing out on the best angle to promote their product.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	credit card.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	14141

They sell us guys a wonder pill as well, I guess it all comes down to credit cards and pharmaceuticals.

There's a sucker born every minute
    you job to go out and skin it
    just sell your soul
    you'll have pockets of gold
    just lie and you'll be sure to win it.
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?

Vrouwen, Je kan beter kippen houden --> Dutch proverb among men..
    Here in Bulgaria you only need a foreign look and girls will flock to the "rich" foreigner.

Blog Entries
    who wants to be "SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE".... [ and never have sex...]...
    It ain't so bad. The first twenty years can be difficult but it gets easier with the passing of time.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.