What a SITE! { Sexual content} - Page 6

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: What a SITE! { Sexual content}

Everyone can send dirty PM's...

Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Yeah well, I watched another infomercial last night ... It was about LIFELOCK... you know, people who steal your identity ... They said 1 out of EVERY 4 people will be victimized ... and it can be devastating, ruin your life and cost thousands of dollars to try to fix it yourself.. BUT good news! They can help... for a monthly fee... I was freeeeakin out... they said if someone steals your identity .. YOU have to prove YOU are the real YOU... and they said it is almost IMPOSSBLE to do that, without their help...so, I quickly changed the channel and found an infomercial about a new gadget that will make you look 10 years younger! They said the reason I don't have a love life, and the reason no one takes me seriously, is because I am wrinkled... But, good news! They can help... anyway ... my point for this entire thread is about "THE HOOK"... Words used to draw the reader in , or the viewer... tell you something .. AND keep you at least watching/ reading/ listening/ believing/hoping... words can Manipulate... seduce... seeee.. I really was researching...
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

But wait, there's more! If you order now, we'll give you a set of knives coined in the crater of a volcano, made from the star's core, because this knife is out of this world! Strong enough to survive a nuclear winter, gentle enough to slice a tomato in one move. It won't cost you $399, it won't cost you $299, this knives can be yours for only $199,99! ORDER NOW!
    Je suis Charlie.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Actually, I'm pretty sure the most used and abused word on the internet is "FREE." It's almost Pavlovian. Anyone salivating yet?
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?

Dating sites HATE him! You can increase the size of your...ahem...using one simple trick.

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

Quote Originally Posted by J Anfinson View Post
    Dating sites HATE him! You can increase the size of your...ahem...using one simple trick.
    He's now very popular with the ladies, especially since he used THIS trick to look 20 years younger, causing dermatologists to hate him too.
    "If you want a definition of what a coward is, it's needing to push a whole class of people down so that you can walk on top of them." - Andrea Dworkin

... for seventeen easy payments of 19.99!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! If you order within the next 20 minutes we will include the bonus... and etc and etc.

I love how all infomercials think people are normally retarded (no offence to mentally incapable), and they don't know how to slice a tomato, don't have the energy or balance without a magnet bracelet, can't paint their walls without paint dripping all over... Ah, it's a wonderful world.
    Je suis Charlie.

I like the one where the woman can't wrap her towel around her because it keeps falling off.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content