What a SITE! { Sexual content} - Page 4

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: What a SITE! { Sexual content}

^ seems a perfectly reasonable response to me.

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    ^ seems a perfectly reasonable response to me.

My response.... OR the response of the Administrator of that DAMN Site...? lol...
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Well, my research was cut short...I was banned from that DAMN SITE last night after I received this message:

PERV4U: Heey sexy, Thank you for an exceptionally erotic night !!! I " BROWSED" your profile ALLLL NITE LOOOOOONG!!!!

I can't repeat my response ....

Anyway, I found a new website ... I think I am gonna like it there! "The Naughty Knitters" ... I am going to Walmart to purchase some knitting needles and yarn...
    hidden in her eyes....

Author unknown.

what made me laugh once was I put up poetry and prose as my fav things...and I ended up on a date and while sitting in a pub I asked her about what was it about poetry and prose she liked..she said..their what I like when I'm not going out...I went the toilet and laughed..now that was one of the fun sides of dating sites for me..enjoy your knitting..teapot cosy's are cool....
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Haven't dated online yet.

This seems really nice though. I can just message ladies whatever I like and pretend it's normal..
    and they will pretend it's normal too.. If I look at how many random, messages my GF gets on Facebook from these people that roam social media for sexy girls.. I cannot imagine what it would be like to be on a website that was meant to receive messages from desperate guys..

I've tried them on and off for years. My closest friend met her husband on-line - been married for 17 years. My cousin just married a guy she met on-line. I know many more success stories.

I, however, have not had any such successes. Last guy suffered from narcissistic personality disorder. We broke up the first time over bacon. Guy before him said he liked to drink socially - saved the fact that he didn't have a license because he had just received his second DUI till our first date. (His friend drove him...) Guy before told me I would make a wonderful mother figure to his daughter - on our first date... I'll stop here. But I have been cussed out via PM's because I didn't respond to their messages...
    TeaLynn

"Don't panic." Douglas Adams
    Hidden Content

The wife relayed a plot she'd seen on TV. This guy had a cottage industry going where he found wives online, only to suffer them dying in freak accidents. That is after he'd taken out life insurance on them, of course.

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealynn View Post
    I've tried them on and off for years. My closest friend met her husband on-line - been married for 17 years. My cousin just married a guy she met on-line. I know many more success stories.

I, however, have not had any such successes. Last guy suffered from narcissistic personality disorder. We broke up the first time over bacon. Guy before him said he liked to drink socially - saved the fact that he didn't have a license because he had just received his second DUI till our first date. (His friend drove him...) Guy before told me I would make a wonderful mother figure to his daughter - on our first date... I'll stop here. But I have been cussed out via PM's because I didn't respond to their messages...

OOOo... I think that guy, that you had a fight with.. over bacon? Weell, HE is on that DAMN SITE, he goes by the user name : LOSER4U...
    hidden in her eyes....

Author unknown.

Okkk, weeelll.... I got BANNED from that DAMN SITE " THE NAUGHTY KNITTERS".... Okk..well, apparently, men also knit! Who knew, right? well there is a Knittin dude there, and his user name is REALMENKNIT... anyway.. I asked what size knitting needles I needed for the group project.. REALMENKNIT responded that he would send me a pic of his 12 inch needles to see if they might be the size that would work for me...
    MY Response to REALMENKNIT: YOU STUPID BASTARD! YOU F%$#&^$% PERVERT! Take your 12 inch needles and insert them in your%%#**&%$*^%$... then I will assist you to &&^$>> ^^$%#*@$!&&%^... right after I %#%%[email protected]*&$%#!!!!!

WELL... I got BANNED... REALMENKNIT really does knit... he really WAS talking about his knitting needles.... I tried to explain about my experience on that OTHER DAMN SITE... BUT.. toooo late... REALMENKNIT is in therapy... they say EVERY TIME he sees a KNITTING NEEDLE, he starts screamin and has to be medicated...

anyway... I found a new website... COOKING WITH CROCK POTS... I am soooo excited...
    hidden in her eyes....

Author unknown.

Hey Fire, wanna buy pot? - click
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...