What a SITE! { Sexual content} - Page 26

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16181920212223242526

Thread: What a SITE! { Sexual content}

Quote Originally Posted by Firemajic View Post
    A fist full of Doritos..... LMAO..... hahaa.... A puurrfect title for a poem....AND... I am a Clint Eastwood fan... The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly...My guilty pleasure.... well, not counting Doritos, of course...
    I am enjoying this thread, but seriously girl you have got to try Kurosawa, Yo Jimbo and Sung du go (I don't know if I spelled them right). They are the Japanese originals, wonderful photography, amazing sound tracks, and sword play instead of gun play, amazing.
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    I am enjoying this thread, but seriously girl you have got to try Kurosawa, Yo Jimbo and Sung du go (I don't know if I spelled them right). They are the Japanese originals, wonderful photography, amazing sound tracks, and sword play instead of gun play, amazing.

HUMmmmm. ..... well, I may give it a shot, I mean I have freed up a bunch of time by NOT dating ANYMORE... sooo, if there is A LOT of blood and men getting their heads cut of... count me IN...
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Firemajic View Post
    HUMmmmm. ..... well, I may give it a shot, I mean I have freed up a bunch of time by NOT dating ANYMORE... sooo, if there is A LOT of blood and men getting their heads cut of... count me IN...
    The bit where he wants the group on the veranda to apologise to his donkey and he shoots them, they are surrounding him with swords and clubs etc., suddenly arms and heads start coming off.

Regading all the addictions and working stuff out, someone once said to me at an apposite moment, 'What are you doing to yourself'. It is easy to make excuses about getting away from things, or being pushed into things, but when you accept you anre doing this to yourself it suddenly gets easier to take another route.Good luck.
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

Well I do understand that I have to take responsibility for myself and my actions.. but you know, and I know, that excuses are the life's blood of an addict, and that mindset is a hard thing to change... but I am working on it... Thank you so much for your kind, wise words, I appreciate...
    hidden in her eyes....

Author unknown.

Fire,

I just stumbled onto this thread! Wish I could read all the comments. But, I must ask, what description profile did you give? Maybe it attracted those responses. Hmmm. Just kidding. Just kidding. But, I'd love to read your profile.

Maybe I should write one for you, and you can write one for me. I'd attract misogynists. Or, I create them.

LMAO... well... it was not what I said, I guess it was my profile pic... hahaaa.. the one of me eating a popsicle... hahaaaa..... hey! I was only doing what the instructions said to do... they said post a pic that stands out from the crowd....
    hidden in her eyes....

Author unknown.