What a SITE! { Sexual content} - Page 11

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: What a SITE! { Sexual content}

I am watching this religious program... and THEY said "The news is designed to make us feel bad, to scare us and stress us out" They went on to say " the ratio of bad news to good news is 99/1... the 1% being the news that make us feel good and give us some hope that our world has some redeeming qualities... THEY also said that the American people don't have a clue as to the real depth of problems we are facing with our government and that all wars are strategic political games....
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Who would've thought I would agree with the religious views...
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

I know, right? They said that people who start their day by watching all the shitty stuff on TV start their day with a negative attitude....
    hidden in her eyes....

Author unknown.

You should watch "Shadows of Liberty" - a documentary about how media controls your views and opinions, and who controls media. It's narrated by Julian Assange, don't know what you think of him, but it's really interesting.

The most important thing is not to believe in everything you read or hear in media - truth is not black and white, and it's mostly always in the middle...
    Last edited by Schrody; June 12th, 2016 at 01:15 PM. Reason: You can't handle the truth!
    Je suis Charlie.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

[QUOTE=Schrody;2007727]You should watch "Shadows of Liberty" - a documentary about how media controls your views and opinions, and who controls media. It's narrated by Julian Assange, don't know what you think of him, but it's really interesting.

I have watched documentaries about the media, and the way the news is used to further political agendas...
    hidden in her eyes....

Author unknown.

[QUOTE=Firemajic;2007737]
    Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    You should watch "Shadows of Liberty" - a documentary about how media controls your views and opinions, and who controls media. It's narrated by Julian Assange, don't know what you think of him, but it's really interesting.

I have watched documentaries about the media, and the way the news is used to further political agendas...
    Then you're smarter than 90% of the world's population. It's scary how it's easy to manipulate people...
    Je suis Charlie.

Of course governments, media, and major corporations are controlled by the Illuminati, really lizard like aliens from the planet Zok who are here to harvest humans to feed their growing population. Look close at Trump, can't you see a lizard behind that mask?
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?

[QUOTE=Schrody;2007746]
    Quote Originally Posted by Firemajic View Post

Then you're smarter than 90% of the world's population. It's scary how it's easy to manipulate people...

MANIPULATE.... manipulate...THAT is the word ... I hate that, why can't we be given the facts? Let ME decide how I feel, what I want to support or what I want NO part of... I RESENT the manipulation...
    hidden in her eyes....

Author unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightpoet View Post
    Of course governments, media, and major corporations are controlled by the Illuminati, really lizard like aliens from the planet Zok who are here to harvest humans to feed their growing population. Look close at Trump, can't you see a lizard behind that mask?

LMAO..... yeah....
    hidden in her eyes....

Author unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightpoet View Post
    Damn! My cover is blown! Nothing to do on this planet anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Firemajic View Post

MANIPULATE.... manipulate...THAT is the word ... I hate that, why can't we be given the facts? Let ME decide how I feel, what I want to support or what I want NO part of... I RESENT the manipulation...
    Because obedient, easy to manipulate people will never question your ways, why is something like it is, and they won't even care. The illusion of choice and freedom is enough for them.
    Last edited by Schrody; June 12th, 2016 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Blue or Red pill?
    Je suis Charlie.