Green Lady Gets a Touch Up! - Page 9

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Green Lady Gets a Touch Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    My 1.0 looks normal.

Yeah, I don't see anything unusual. I am going to play around with the latest version (option 2). If it goes any lighter on the mocha, you'll reach my bedroom walls.

Quote Originally Posted by TKent View Post
    Quick question, I'm working with Sonata in PM and she is having an issue that she has the old (1.0) selected but on the notifications page, she says the left menu is the bright yellow of the new look & feel. Is anyone else having that problem? I didn't change anything on the old one except the logo, so theoretically, this shouldn't be happening. And when I select 1.0, I don't get that issue so just interested in whether or not anyone else is.

Thanks!!
    No, but I have custom profile colors. You may have to find someone without custom colors to check this.
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

I am not sure what happened but having checked everything again and made sure that I definitely had WF 1.0 as my default, I am now back to the original with no problems. I hope it lasts as I find it much gentler on my eyes.

Many thanks TKent for all your help.

[messages posted at the same time!]
    If you talk to a cat they look at you as if you are way below their intelligence to even listen.
    However, when you talk to a dog they look at you with such admiration and really do seem to understand what you are saying.
    Even if it is a bit silly...
    ...they still think you are wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinzeCharming View Post
    Yeah, I don't see anything unusual. I am going to play around with the latest version (option 2). If it goes any lighter on the mocha, you'll reach my bedroom walls.
    I think your gf wouldn't like that
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    I think your gf wouldn't like that
    You're right. Mocha on the bedroom walls is a real passion-killer.
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.

sort of like women's clothes, huh?

Here's a future suggestion inspired by Novlr. Novlr is a word processor with three writing templates to suit writing preferences. There's a day, evening and night mode. Would that be possible to look into for Writing Forums? The screen isn't as bright as Word in the day (grayscale) while the night mode relaxes the writer with warm colors (like sunset colors).

Thanks.

I love version 2. Thank you.

Just noticed in version 2--when you Preview a post, it shows the links in the same text as plain text. This makes it tough to tell if you got the links in there. I like the yellow background on the preview--it lets you know where the preview is versus where you type, but the non-highlighted links is an issue.

Hey Annie, I see what you are talking about with the link color. That may take a bit of digging to find since I didn't specifically attempt to change any link colors. But I'll take a look. Where there is a will and a stroke of luck, there is a way!!

But I am not sure what you mean about yellow background. Both the new and old have a light background when I preview post. Sounds like that wasn't an issue anyway, I was just curious!

Old site (1.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	14397

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	14398