Green Lady Gets a Touch Up! - Page 6

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Green Lady Gets a Touch Up!

If we weren't always thinking with the wrong heads maybe there'd be less problems

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Haha! I was confused because I couldn't find anything about Green Lady in UK except a brand of tea. Then . . . I found touch up. No wonder all you Brits are blushing.

Quote Originally Posted by TKent View Post
    Then . . . I found touch up. No wonder all you Brits are blushing.
    Nah, it's all in the mind, TK...
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

removing pencil marks with a rubber.
    Hmf... Do they? Seems rather clumsy, and why someone would I have no idea... 'Balloon animals' is about the only other use I could think of

Quote Originally Posted by TKent View Post
    Haha! I was confused because I couldn't find anything about Green Lady in UK except a brand of tea. Then . . . I found touch up. No wonder all you Brits are blushing.
    Blushing? Laughing more like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Hmf... Do they? Seems rather clumsy, and why someone would I have no idea... 'Balloon animals' is about the only other use I could think of
    If you talk to a cat they look at you as if you are way below their intelligence to even listen.
    However, when you talk to a dog they look at you with such admiration and really do seem to understand what you are saying.
    Even if it is a bit silly...
    ...they still think you are wonderful.

Since the launch, I've noticed the new layout works more effectively for mobile browsing than the previous color scheme. The bright colors seem to pop out better on small screens.

I was messing around on the new skin earlier, and I have to say, it grows on you. The colour scheme does also make things quite a bit easier to see, as well. It's like walking into a room you've seen a million times before to find it has been freshly painted. Once the shock wears off...You think: You know what I like it. Didn't expect to, but I do.
    Last edited by Darkkin; May 4th, 2016 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinzeCharming View Post
    Since the launch, I've noticed the new layout works more effectively for mobile browsing than the previous color scheme. The bright colors seem to pop out better on small screens.
    I hadn't considered the advantageous effect on smaller devices as I currently only use a desktop computer with 15" monitor. I can imagine that it is a massive improvement on portable devices.
    I found it a little garish initially, but seem to have got used to it once I gave it a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Istine View Post
    I hadn't considered the advantageous effect on smaller devices as I currently only use a desktop computer with 15" monitor. I can imagine that it is a massive improvement on portable devices.
    I found it a little garish initially, but seem to have got used to it once I gave it a chance.
    I also only use a desktop computer but my monitor is a 19" square one, and the new skin almost jumps out and hits me in the face, it is so garish. I have given it a try but ended up feeling dizzy because my eyes cannot cope with the garishness of it, so I am sticking with the vB4 Default.
    If you talk to a cat they look at you as if you are way below their intelligence to even listen.
    However, when you talk to a dog they look at you with such admiration and really do seem to understand what you are saying.
    Even if it is a bit silly...
    ...they still think you are wonderful.

I use a laptop too and I found it to be too bright for my eyes.