I am an undergraduate student taking a course called Literary Editing and publishing where we are creating our own online literary magazines. I am treating this project very seriously and this magazine is something I would like to continue well into the future. Although we are publishing our first issue in the coming week, I am looking for submissions for a summer edition. Anyways, here's a description:

Moondottir Magazine is a new independent online magazine looking for creative works of literature and art. Our first issue will publish in April.

Literary submissions are open to all for short fiction, poetry, and creative non-fiction. All pieces should be under 2,000 words. Multiple submissions are welcome. Simultaneous submissions are allowed but will be removed if published elsewhere. Unpublished and young writers are strongly encouraged. As a magazine which seeks diverse creativity, submissions by women and international writers are valued. We want writing that makes you think.

Art submissions are open to photography, digital art, and video. All artistic media are supported to the best of our abilities.

Our website is running at https://moondottir.wordpress.com/. Please email submissions and questions to [email protected]