bad things happen, that’s just fate
    can’t change the past, it’s way too late

Rolling stoned, can’t find peace
    the needle offers no relief
    still too many secrets to keep

Rolling stoned . . . maybe it does gather moss
    I can’t count how much hell it cost
    and how damned much I have lost

All you human souls in distress, the stone of the misery of your fears and anxieties about the future and the unknown, the fragility, uncertainty and precariousness of your earthly existence, has come rolling to My feet. Through the Jesus legend I told you in St. Matthew 11:28: ‘Come to me, all who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.’ The figure of the man Jesus is but a symbolism for Me, the living God within you. Because I am part of you, not one of the tears you ever shed and your plaintive cries have been unseen and unheard. I have always been with you and I am now picking you up and taking you into My loving heart. Never again will I let go of you and allow you to dwell in the misery of thinking that you are alone in the tests and trials of earthly life.

Bring Me your burdens. Tell Me about them and then listen within, so I can help you to work your way through and find resolutions even for the most difficult relationships and situations you encounter. Whenever you do not understand something, do not judge hastily and as a result of this react in the wrong way. Leave your problem with Me and wait until I show you intuitively how to proceed. Discrimination is one of the most vital lessons of Earth life for you at present. Take care to discern between advice you receive from Me, your Highest Self, and that which has its origin in your small earthly self, the small and frightened part of you that loves to jump to conclusions and acting in too much haste and without due forethought.

All of you are longing for safety and certainty. Yet, for as long as you search for it on the Earth plane, you are bound to fail. True and everlasting security can only grow in you organically when you get to know who and what you truly are, what kind of a destiny awaits you, where you have come from and where one day you will be returning to. So that in the end you find your back to Me and my world and its values, your true home, Earth life has purposely been designed to keep you from finding the things you are longing for most there. And for as long as human souls lack the awareness that life serves a higher purpose to which they can and indeed are required to dedicate their life’s work, it is all too easy for them to get sucked into a downwards spinning maelstrom of feelings of futility and hopelessness.

When the going gets rough and you cannot see a way out of your misery, as it has to do for all of you now and again, Earth life may seem like a depressing dark and endless tunnel that seems to have no light shining at its end. You may seek oblivion in alcohol and drugs of any kind, but it does not take long until you discover for yourself that they are not the answer. The temporary relief they bring with time only pulls you deeper into the moods of despondency and despair. For all human souls there eventually comes a moment of awakening when you realise with ever greater certainty that you must be on a wrong track and that it may be time for looking whether life could have some higher things to offer you.

Eventually you go off in search for Me. For a long time during this quest, you may roll to the ends of the Earth and bark up any tree that looks promising, unaware of the fact that in order to find Me all you have to do is go within. There comes a moment when you wait no longer and look around inside you now, to see what might be there for you and come to greet you. After having tried all the wrong ways first, at last you are now on the right track. Now every step of your pilgrimage through Eternity consciously takes you back to Me.

Your feelings of being lost and alone on the Earth plane were part of My grand design of life, in which nothing anywhere happens perchance or by coincidence. This plan has always provided that some real progress on the evolutionary spiral of life can only be made by those who make it their business to find out who they truly are and who I am. Hence the old adage: ‘Woman/man know yourself and you will know God and the Universe.’

Those who to this day think of Me as some far distant force that is outside of you and beyond your reach, you could not be more wrong. Being part of you, I know you and your true requirements better than you will ever be aware of yourselves. I am familiar with all the suffering and pain that ever had to endured by you. On the long road from sinner to saint I am with each one of you, from its very beginning to the end. It is a long and demanding pathway, to be sure, but what else would you expect for aspiring young Gods?

Only when the demands of this section of your education have been satisfied and your vibrations have become sufficiently lighter, can the Angels and I move you forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. You then begin to experience its higher manifestations and from this point onwards you gradually proceed on to the highest levels of life. Bearing in mind who you truly are, it is hardly surprising that this thoroughfare, along which every earthling has to travel back home into the oneness with Me, is strewn with stones of all shapes and sizes. They range from the smallest pebbles to the biggest boulders and each one of them represents one of the obstacles you have to grapple with and learn to overcome.

Soren Kierkegaard spoke the truth when he wrote: ‘God creates out of nothing. Wonderful you say. Yes, to be sure, but God does what is still more wonderful: s/he makes saints out of sinners.’ As always, there is much more to this than meets the eye. No-one will come and make a sinner into a saint for you. You alone can and have to do it, for you are the one who is in command of the ship of your whole being. It is the God part of you, the living God within, who gradually pulls you forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. I am this aspect of your nature and I am the one who, in the fullness of time helps every last sinner of the Earth plane to evolve into one of its saints.

And if My words are speaking to your heart and soul and even if you only get a small amount of relief from them, if you know someone who is suffering like you, do not forget to share what you are finding here.

Last edited by Aquarius; July 28th, 2018 at 12:53 PM.
    Who Is Blind?
    The one who is unable to perceive another world.
    Who is dumb?
    The one who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
    Who is poor?
    The one who is plagued by too many desires.
    Who is rich?
    The one whose heart is contented.

Anon.

I once told The Wise One, CJ, that I was not going to search for peace... but rather, stand still and let peace find ME...
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

East Yorkshire Coast, England, United Kingdom
    And that, my dearest Julia, is the beginning of true and lasting inner peace.

I am delighted to hear it.

God bless and take good care of yourself.

With love - Aquarius

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Healing The Relationship With Ourselves And God

Searching For Peace

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dove-of-peace3.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	12955

Deep inside me there is something,
    Hiding but calling and ever abiding.
    It unfurls a deep grief in my breast
    And will not let me rest.

Could it be a longing for a different place,
    Maybe for disappearing without trace?
    Searching blindly, I continue my quest
    To heal this pain in my chest.

Having explored some of the dark aspects of life,
    I feel like a freak who is caught in a trap
    I race forwards and yet peer back
    At the mistakes I once made,
    And the wages of my sins waiting to be paid.

There just has to be more to this life
    Than the drawing of a card
    And the rolling of a dice.
    I’m reaching for a higher realm of understanding,
    Something to give my life a purpose that’s more demanding.

It’s an inner war I’m fighting,
    Which I’m sure I can win.
    And so I keep trying again and again.
    But still I act like a freak who’s caught in a fiendish trap,
    Running scared and yet without stopping to look back.

What sacrifices am I willing to make to find peace?
    If it’s my life, o Universe, it’s yours to take.
    I willingly pay what you are demanding
    To gain Your forgiveness and understanding.

The wages of sin are I am paying now
    Are worse to endure than death.
    And I would give my dying breath
    To let go of my inner demons,
    So my soul rests and finds peace.

The Great Mother’s Response

Beloved child of the Earth, you are dear and precious to My heart much more than you will ever be able to understand. The seafaring folks’ of your world are giving you a demonstration of the behaviour of all human souls during their lifetimes in earthly life. Whenever they are at home with their mother and other loved ones, they are only happy and content for a short while. It does not take long until they once more begin to yearn and pine for sailing the seven seas of your world. Each one of you is a sailor on the great ocean of life. You and your earthly character are the boat and destiny that has been given to each one of you. And you alone are responsible for commanding and steering it back home to Me.

One of these days you will be back home in the world of spirit, with the Angels and Me, and other human souls you have come to love during your many earthly adventuring and exploring sojourns. Although you love it there, it will not take long until you become restless and long for more consciousness expanding experiences that help you to grow in wisdom and understanding of yourself, the world around you and life in general.

Now that you have reached quite an advanced evolutionary level, refuse to look at yourself as some kind of a freak, even though at times you had to take the boat of your life through some of the most loathsome whirlpools of earthly experiences. None of them have made you a freak, My dearest child. You did nothing worse than studying in the school of Earth life and everything you ever did took place because you were attending the lessons that are prescribed by the curriculum of this institution for every one of its pupils.

When you look back and recognise that you did not like some of your lessons, that to Me is a sign that you have not been wasting your time. You have made progress on the evolutionary spiral of life only because the happenings in your life made you grow in wisdom and understanding. Rejoice, for now you are ready to choose a different pathway that – if you so wish – will lead you forwards and upwards only, rather than moving down, down, down the way you did in the past. Your yearning for experiences of a higher and more elevated nature shows the Angels in charge of you and Me that all is well with you and your spiritual development.

Know that nothing on the Earth plane or anywhere else ever happens perchance or coincidence, the drawing of a card or the rolling of a dice. Everything is part of the great plan of life and the pathway through it for each one of you is mapped out, complete with the people and events that can help you at any given moment to take part in the lessons you are ready for. Your own energies draw them towards you and you always have the freedom to choose whether you wish to walk the upper or the lower road.

Eventually for each one of you there comes the moment when you realise that the lower road is no longer right for you, because it fails to give you the satisfaction you had hoped to gain from it. And that is what’s happening to you and why you cannot shake off a nagging feeling that there must be more to life than what you have been experiencing in the past. You are right, there is. That’s why you are beginning to draw people into your orbit who are willing to share with you the higher things and understanding their own life’s experiences has taught them.

Naturally, that is no coincidence either. In the school of life you are presently attending, whenever one of its pupils is ready for a more advanced lesson a teacher appears from somewhere, as if by magic. In Earth terms this is magic. It’s a sign that in the spiritual background the Angels and Master, your spirit guides, friends and helpers are watching, guiding and coaxing each one of you along the pathway of their earthly sojourns. Events of this nature reveal their presence and intervention.

At all times they are willing to support and guide you, but they cannot do your learning for you. No-one can do that, except you. You yourself have to walk through the depths to which the desires of your lower earthly nature are capable of leading you. But eventually there comes the time when your Highest Self takes you by the hand and shows you how to leave the pull of the desires of your lower animal nature behind. Through the world of your feelings your God Self has always been guiding you. When you have reached a certain point in your development vague and uncertain feelings begin to disturb your peace of mind and you sense that the lower road is not worthy of you and the hopes, dreams and aspiration of humankind’s higher nature. The way you feel about yourself and the things that have been occupying you is your Highest Self coaxing you along, so that under your own steam you can gradually come to the conclusion that enough is enough.

All along I am there with you. I am your Highest or God Self, the wise one within and when you are suffering, I suffer with you. Whether you are laughing or weeping I am sharing every experience with you. And I speak to you through the small, still voice of your conscience. At some stage in your spiritual development it begins to whisper to you and makes itself felt through an ever growing aversion against your adventuring of the past. When you start to listen to your feelings and respond to them by taking constructive actions to leave the darker aspects of life behind, you have reached a vital evolutionary turning point.

Your decision to start a new chapter in your life proves to the Angels in charge of you and Me that you are growing from spiritual infancy and adolescence into adulthood. Now you are ready to take charge of your earthly self’s character and that empowers you to positively and creatively influence your destiny of where and how you will be spending future lifetimes. But for the present you are moving ever closer to fulfilling your high and holy destiny as a true child of Mine, who through its behaviour and thinking patterns is doing its best to establish My kingdom on the Earth plane.

With the help of the knowledge you are now finding you can afford to look at you and your ways of the past not with loathing and disgust but with love and compassion for the suffering it has brought you. Enduring them have been the wages of sin and you have paid them already, many times over. Don’t keep on doing this over and over again. There is no point in it and there are no prizes for martyrdom. Rather than wallowing in self-pity, rejoice and celebrate for you have grown stronger and wiser. I am proud of you, My child.

Your feelings of guilt and shame, unworthiness and uselessness, and that your life is lacking purpose and direction have been part the wages of sin you had to pay. Your feelings are important, they have purpose and meaning, the same as everything else that is in your life. Listen carefully to the whole gamut of them, as each one is a signal from your inner Highest Self, the wise one within, Me. Through the world of your feelings I was showing you that the manner in which you had been conducting yourself was no longer right for you.

Because you had reached a sufficiently high degree of spiritual maturity, I was knocking at the door of your inner consciousness to call you back into the awareness of your true nature and your oneness with Me. I am glad that you finally set off in search of the missing parts of yourself. This quest is bringing you ever closer to me.

You will have heard it said that love understands all and forgives all. You probably know by now through your own life’s experiences how true this is. When you love someone and they trespass against you in some way, if you make the effort to look into and understand their motivations and the lessons they are currently taking part in, you can do nothing but forgive that person. And because I understand the whole of our pathway throughout all lifetimes, from the beginning of each one to its end, and the suffering your soul has already endured, I find there is nothing to forgive. As a matter of fact, each one of you is forgiven before you set out on your first visits to the Earth plane.

Because I love all of you totally and unconditionally and understand the trials and tribulations that are lying ahead and have to be gone through by each and every one of you, there really IS nothing to forgive. And because you now understand why everything you experienced was a necessary part of your earthly education, the time has come for you to look at yourself with compassion and love, and to forgive yourself.

For a long time you have felt an ever increasing emptiness and a void within you. Whatever you tried to fill it, be it alcohol and drugs, money and material possessions, and endless pleasure-seeking, the barrenness would not go away. When you had tried all those things unsuccessfully, your soul with the help of your feelings was showing you that ultimately the only thing that can fill such inner voids is a conscious reunion with Me. Many of you are working on it now and I bless each one of you for the troubles you are taking upon you to bring this about. Peace be with you, always.

Dedicated to Firemajic WF – with love.

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Peace is not an object as though we can hold in our palm and store. Peace comes suddenly, uninvited and unnoticed. It is not through anything, or commodity peace can be had. It is something comes and does not remain long.

Dear Aquarius... Thank you for today's message... For me, I believe that finding Peace is a process.. a long and arduous journey.. I also believe that it takes spiritual maturity... I hope you have a peaceful day, my friend..
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Dear Julia. I agree with the conclusions you have come to in your long and hard struggle. When we find true inner peace, it never goes from us and helps us to work our way through the rest of our present lifetime with more ease. Have a peaceful day - not just one, but many. With love - Aquarius
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

The Truth Seeker Speaks:

Preacher Man,
    Can you save my soul
    Or is your Bible just for show?
    Tell me the truth. I need to know

Preacher Man,
    Heaven sounds like a cosmic place,
    Where grief disappears without a trace
    And there is no shame or disgrace.

Preacher Man,
    Can I get forgiveness for MY sins,
    Forget who I am and what might have been,
    Start all over and be born again?

Julia WF

My beloved children of the Earth, do not pour your wrath onto the poor souls who stand on pulpits and podiums to assure you that every word of what to them is a holy book is true. It is all they know and that so far is their truth. They are your younger and less experienced siblings in the family of humankind and that is all there understand at present, and in the fullness of time they too will discover the advanced knowledge that has already come to you. Pray that it will keep on flowing and be thankful for this blessing.

Forgive them because they themselves have been misled, so have those they are working for. Now that humankind’s great awakening to the revelations of My wisdom and truth is taking place, you can be sure that they will resist it and fight against it, for as long as anyone lets them get away with it. The Christian church’s predestined role from its earliest beginnings has not been the bringing of My wisdom and truth to the human race, but to hide and suppress it for as long as possible. It will do them no good to continue with this. Either they adjust to the religion of the new age – see the link at the end of this chapter – or they will just dwindle away and perish, because people will no longer interested in what they have to offer. In the long run spiritual progress cannot be held up by anyone.

The tale that a saviour and redeemer would one day appear to make good all humankind’s sins and save you and your soul and keep it from harm forever is a legend. The truth is that you alone can save and redeem your soul. You are responsible for its wellbeing. It’s up to you to nurture and protect it by filling it with good and positive thoughts and seeking uplifting experiences. They are the things you need to do to save your soul and no-one can do them for you, neither on the earthly plane nor in the world of light. Strive to create good Karma at all times, so that nothing but the best can in due course return to you. This is done by simply being a good person and not through ostentatiously being good, whilst behaving like an impersonation of the devil towards those around you.

Opposing forces like those of masculine and feminine, good and evil, darkness and light are part of God’s duality and our own. They are at work on all levels of life and therefore also constantly manifesting themselves on the Earth plane. Darkness means the absence of light. Light is the giver and supporter of all life. In its presence all darkness soon disperses. Spiritually, knowledge is light and ignorance is darkness. The light of spiritual wisdom and truth slowly but surely absorbs the darkness of all ignorance into itself, until the whole scene has been lit up and no darkness is left.

This process is similar on the material plane of life, as you can watch every morning when the Sun rises over the horizon of your world. Its light penetrates the darkness and disperses it. As the darkness of not knowing on the Earth plane gradually gives way to the light of My Wisdom and Truth, this is what for some time has been happening on the inner level of life to the hearts and minds of humankind. As time goes by, it is making itself known more and more on the Earth plane.

Whenever you want to find some of My wisdom and truth, there is no point in going to a preacher man or others of his kind. Instead look into your own heart and listen to what it has to say. Your heart knows the truth and tells you about it through the world of your feelings. It reveals it to all for whom the time is right and if you are reading this and your heart says: ‘Yes, this is true!’ then for you it is. Forgive those who do not yet share what you know to be true, because your heart tells you so. Pay attention to your heart, for that’s where I dwell and from there I am guiding you. Do this each time some new spiritual knowledge comes to you, no matter where you find it.

Many Christians to this day are focussing too much on the legendary figure of Jesus, when in truth the story of the Master’s life from the moment of its conception merely served as My messenger. Those who are still taking this tale literally are missing its most important parts, namely the messages that all along have been hiding behind its surface words. The Jesus story came into being as My awakening call to humankind. It was written the way it is so that in due course each one of you would once more become aware of their own true nature and the responsibilities and duties being a child of Mine brings with it. It has always been part of My great plan of life that this will not merely happen for the odd one here and there, but for each one of you.

For many it is time to come to terms with that there will never be anybody who can or will make good and forgive everyone’s sins and to save and redeem you and your world. The only one who can do this is every one of you for themselves. The impression that one fine day someone from the highest levels of life would appear in your world to wave a kind of magic wand and speak some magic words to do these things for you is a wrong one. Believing such things was good enough for you during your spiritual infancy and childhood, as during that phase of your earthly development it would have been impossible for you to comprehend the truth.

Wise ones who have grown into spiritual maturity recognise that each one of you individually, as well as all of you together, is responsible for themselves, the state of your world and everything that shares it with them. They appreciate that in the final analysis every human soul has been placed on the Earth to evolve through growing in wisdom and understanding. In the course of many lifetimes each one of you assists your planet with its evolution and slowly but surely grows into the role of its keeper and guardian.

If humankind’s ways of the past and present were to continue and your education demanded further lifetimes in earthly life, you would then have to live with the consequences of ages of exploitation, raping and pillaging of Mother Earth’s precious resources. Not wishing to reincarnate onto a ruined and devastated planet, you do your best during this one to put a halt to such irresponsible behaviour and protect the Earth as best you can. And I am here to show you how to go about it.

Therefore, in all your efforts listen to Me, your inner guidance. Rest safely in the knowledge that whenever you are following My advice, you cannot go wrong and that everything I show you is the right thing and for the highest good and the greatest joy of all. If you hear something that feels detrimental, negative and destructive to you, stop and say to yourself: ‘This must be the instincts of my small and mean earthly self speaking. I do no wish to follow its desires when at the same time my higher instincts and impulses are telling me that it is wrong. I refuse to do it.’

No highly evolved soul would dream of causing pain to someone and thinking: ‘If I hurt others, it’s okay. Why are they getting in my way? Who am I to know whether my own evolution does not depend upon me trampling on others, so that I may gain some satisfaction from every one of my experiences? Anyway, whenever someone tells me I’ve been sinning, I’ll go to church, confess to my priest and be forgiven by him or her. Then I can do it again. What a life!’ It is understandable when young and inexperienced souls behave in such a manner, for this too is an essential part of the phase of their earthly education they are undergoing at that moment.

Unaware of the fact that there is such a thing as Universal or God’s laws and in particular the law of cause and effect, the law of Karma, young and inexperienced souls go ahead and kill and maim to the content of their lower earthly self’s desires. Because the first law of life is love and My love knows no chastisement or retribution, but constantly gives of itself without expecting anything in return, the law of Karma was never intended to punish any one of you. It is about learning and teaching and that is why either later in your present lifetime or in future ones, through the lessons you receive life presents you not only with opportunities for learning but also for making good and redeeming yourselves.

In this manner the law constantly provides each one of you with gateways to new experiences and more advanced studies. It shows you how you can do better where once you went wrong and sinned, simply because you did not yet know any better. This is how life itself assists each one of you with the things and experiences you need to grow in wisdom and understanding. This continues until you succeed to bring forth from within the very core of your being the Christ qualities of decency and honesty, tolerance and patience, compassion and love.

As you can see, Karma is neutral and in itself cannot save anyone. And because on the inner level all life is one, that which is done for one affects all of you and is done for everybody. That is how in the process of redeeming and saving yourself, you are doing the same for the whole of your race and your world. Love is the law of life and the greatest force in the whole of Creation. In love and on the inner level of life there is no separation, all is one. And when you work for the highest good and the greatest joy of the whole of humankind, on the inner level of life your love connects you with every one of your siblings. They are your sisters and brothers in spirit. Your love creates a bond and a link between you and them which nothing and no-one will ever be able to destroy. Contact with any one of them is always possible for you in your thoughts and meditations.

You are on the Earth plane to rediscover the awareness that life is eternal and ever renewing itself. When you know that I am love and that I love each one of you totally and unconditionally, you cannot help loving Me, your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life. Every human spirit and soul is part of Me and immortal, for in My consciousness there is no such thing as death. Those who have left earthly life before you have their being in My love and are alive in it. They are as much part of your spirit as they are of Mine. Therefore they are with you and will never leave you.

Recommended Reading:

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Plea To My Spirit And Soul

Oh, my spirit and soul,
    Where are you and what are you made of?
    Being invisible and incomprehensible,
    Do you belong to the Divine part of me?
    Whenever my eyes gaze upon
    The beauty and wonder of God’s Creation
    And I feel the loving embrace of the Sun,
    I am in touch with you.

My inner ears listen and
    There’s no doubt in my mind
    That you are there.
    Although my earthly eyes
    Still fail to see you,
    There’s no doubt in my heart.

Intangible as you are,
    You are not understood by the masses.
    You can neither be weighed nor measured,
    But when I close my eyes in disgust over something
    Or when I am frightened and cover my ears,
    Deep within I feel your presence and reassurance
    That guides and protects me,
    By day and by night.

Only a fool would deny your existence.
    And yet, to this day many choose
    To ignore your callings that come to
    Us earthlings from deep within
    The very core of our own being.
    If only you could be seen and heard
    And were shouting, at least sometimes,
    As a loud voice in the marketplace,
    People would listen to your pleas
    And do their best to bring a more peaceful
    World into being by becoming
    More peaceful, kind and loving themselves.

Oh, my spirit and soul . . .

Recommended Reading:

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Peace Be With You

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dove-of-peace1.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	13004

May Divine peace fill your whole being, within and without, today and forever.

May you be content with yourself and love and accept yourself, just the way you are.

May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you always be aware of the infinite possibilities that are born of trust in the goodness of life and its Creator,
    the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
    to provide for all of everyone’s needs, including yours.

May you use the gifts the Universe has bestowed upon you,
    to do your share of making our world into a better and more beautiful place
    for all its inhabitants.

May you be able to give the full measure of the love
    that is the most natural and important part of your being,
    to everything that comes your way.

May your soul enjoy the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love
    whatever is waiting to be taken possession of by you
    every moment of each day, week, month and year of your present lifetime.

And may God and the Angels bless you and keep you safe, forever.
    Amen

From ‘Words & Prayers For Peace, Comfort & Healing’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Page 1 of 14 12345678911 ... LastLast