Release & Cover Reveal -- Writing Forums' Anthology: PASSAGES - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Release & Cover Reveal -- Writing Forums' Anthology: PASSAGES

I'm sorry, we haven't gotten the books yet. What's wrong? Are we failing in ratings?

Bought my copy. Expect a verified review from my secretive amazon account soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Rina View Post
    I'm sorry, we haven't gotten the books yet. What's wrong? Are we failing in ratings?
    Lack of ratings shouldn't delay an order, Rina. Ratings in general take time anyway. There might just be a normal delay.

Received my copy this morning - well done to all involved.Will get my head in gear soon and write a review.

Unable to do a review - I did not have an Amazon account, so I got my daughter to sent for the book for me. When I tried to give a review I had to open an account to be allowed to do so - did that and still could not give a review because 'I' did not buy the book from Amazon.

Sorry, I did try.

Blog Entries
    Amazon is like that way- can't review unless you've bought the item from them. And then, they will pester you with e-mails to rate / review an item you've bought through them. UGH.

Do you have a blog? This is where I plan to put my review once I have my copy of Passages.
    "Sometimes I wish I could stay asleep, not because my life is that dull and boring but because my dreams are just that good." - Mindy Dyksterhouse (MzSnowleopard)
    Admin @ Hidden Content & Hidden Content
    Student @ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
    Unable to do a review - I did not have an Amazon account, so I got my daughter to sent for the book for me. When I tried to give a review I had to open an account to be allowed to do so - did that and still could not give a review because 'I' did not buy the book from Amazon.

Sorry, I did try.
    Yes, Amazon is odd. Justin used Joyce's account to get these, and I now have access to this with her name and password. Joyce approved this. We shall read and review!

This is so very exciting, yes?

Love,
    ~Cat
    In much knowledge there is also much grief.
    ~Queen Marie of Romania

We received them! Ha!

I took one to Joyce, and so we will probably not hear from her until she finishes it!

Love,
    ~Cat
    In much knowledge there is also much grief.
    ~Queen Marie of Romania

So proud to have been included in this one. Thank you editors and artists for making this possible. I also really like how the bio snippets are handled: at the end of each contributor's work instead of all bunched together at the end as in every other anthology I've ever seen.
    The Barcelona Review Hidden Content
    An essay on rejection at Hidden Content .
    COSMOS: Hidden Content
    Decomp's Pushcart nomination for Hidden Content
    Puritan: Hidden Content
    Painted Bride: Hidden Content
    "A great cow filled with ink." - Gustave Flaubert on George Sand
    "Words build bridges into unexplored regions." - Adolph Hitler

*Drum Roll* 5 copies ordered.

Sadly Amazon won't let me review so I'm going to 'persuade' some people I know.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast