WIFS 20 - February Newsletter

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WIFS 20 - February Newsletter

WIFS 20 - February Newsletter

WIFS 20 - FEBRUARY 2016

Love is in the air. Well, maybe not in the air, but
    definitely in the next issue of the newsletter!

Read Now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wifs20-cover.JPG 
Views:	5886 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	12427

Wow, guys! I this!

TK -

I love the Editorial! This brought back so many warm and fuzzy memories! I miss those days.

And everyone else -

great job!

Yes, including you guys behind the scenes! Another amazing edition!

In your pocket, stealing your pocket lint.
    Wow. This is really well organized. I definitely wish I'd made an hour or so to throw that graphic together for you. Haha, well, there's always next time.

Keep up the good work.
    "Abandon the idea that you are ever going to finish. Lose track of the 400 pages and write just one page for each day, it helps. Then when it gets finished, you are always surprised." --John Steinbeck

Another great newsletter thanks to TK and her team
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Excellent work as usual guys
    Hidden Content

Hey, check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

And if you're into music, check out the brand new Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hey Prinze, you're on OkCupid?
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

And great newsletter, of course!
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

A lovely issue and a fantastic editorial. All the pieces chosen are amazing. Lovely work TK =)
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

It was a team effort! (As you know since the poetry pieces were from your suggestions!!)

Quote Originally Posted by am_hammy View Post
    A lovely issue and a fantastic editorial. All the pieces chosen are amazing. Lovely work TK =)

I recognise those rose shots!! Great choice and theme!!! And an OkCupid too! Awwww.
    "You don't wanna ride the bus like this,"

Mike Posner.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast