Society--- Now accepting submissions

Thread: Society--- Now accepting submissions

Society--- Now accepting submissions

My name is Lucy Liu and I am the founder of a newly created online literary magazine for youth called SOCIETY Literary Magazine. We want to promote creative writing among students, mainly those in high school.

Check our our website: http://www.societylitmag.org/

Thanks!
    Lucy
    Last edited by Gumby; March 1st, 2016 at 12:52 AM.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

You have the same name as the actress Lucy Liu?
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

As she isn't a member, she can't answer that.
    There is no life I know

LOL, as you didn't put that statement in the quotation marks, I assumed you talked about yourself
    Je suis Charlie.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Ahhhhh, okay. I went back and quoted it, thanks for pointing that out.
    There is no life I know

No problem
    Je suis Charlie.