You wanted more, so here it is! Podcast number four!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You wanted more, so here it is! Podcast number four!

You wanted more, so here it is! Podcast number four!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flashesofbrilliancepodcast4.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	184.0 KB 
ID:	11691

Podcast Episode 4

It's the first WF podcast in the new year!

Thank you all so much for your patience in waiting for episode four. It's been a long time coming, but it's finally here. Thank you to Allysan, ppsage, inkwellness, joshybo, and Darkkin who allowed me to read their stories and poems. Thank you, also, to rcallaci for submitting a poem in the member submissions thread. It was a fun read! =) As always it is an honor and a privilege to bring them to life in this way

Please do check out our various Writing Competitions and Poetry Challenge, because if you win, you'll be listening to your works right here!
    May your ears be happy while listening to these stories and poems, and may you find yourself relaxed while doing so!
    Last edited by am_hammy; September 11th, 2016 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the names, hee. ^_^
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

Oh hammy, that voice melts my writer's block away. Ah, I love the first story! I read it the other day. Sad yet hilarious. One of my favorite short stories on here. It reminded me of The Notebook. Excellent job!

Wooooooooo! Good show! Love it!

Nice job Already shared the notice on FB & Twitter.

What are you going to do when it goes viral

Seriously, here's a situation where other WF members on social media could help spread the word far and wide

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

I posted it on my FB!!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009402869839

Anyone and everyone here is welcome on my FB if you wish.

Great job as always, Hams.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Thanks for all the support everyone =)

Quote Originally Posted by PrinzeCharming View Post
    Oh hammy, that voice melts my writer's block away. Ah, I love the first story! I read it the other day. Sad yet hilarious. One of my favorite short stories on here. It reminded me of The Notebook. Excellent job!
    What a compliment haha! Thank you =) and thank you for taking the time to listen. I'm glad you enjoyed it =)

Quote Originally Posted by Hairball View Post
    Wooooooooo! Good show! Love it!
    Yay! Awesome! Thanks for listen HB ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    Nice job Already shared the notice on FB & Twitter.

What are you going to do when it goes viral

Seriously, here's a situation where other WF members on social media could help spread the word far and wide
    Hahaha, I have no idea Lee. Oh man. We might all be famous someday lol. Thank you for listening and for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Hairball View Post
    I posted it on my FB!!
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009402869839

Anyone and everyone here is welcome on my FB if you wish.
    Aww yay thank you ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Great job as always, Hams.
    Thanks for listening mustard. Glad you liked it =)
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

You have a serious future in audio books!!! I love it!!

As always you bring the stories to life- My poem thanks you-those pagan breezes promise to gently caress your face on a hot summers day so that you may be cool while others sweat their asses off-

A great podcast

warmest
    bob
    Nature weeps, the devil sings
    at mans greed and pride
    and what it brings

Just lots of useless
    little things

Hey, I just checked this out and it's great. I'm downloading the other three episodes to take up to the ice roads. Keep it up.
    MJ Preston is an Author and Artist at Large who hails from Canada.
    He is the author of the novels: THE EQUINOX, ACADIA EVENT, HIGHWAYMAN Book One, and numerous short stories and articles.Hidden Content To learn more: visit: Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast