You wanted more, so here it is! Podcast number four! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You wanted more, so here it is! Podcast number four!

You bet your bottom booty I'm submitting for the next one! Also,wonderful job
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by TKent View Post
    You have a serious future in audio books!!! I love it!!
    Woooo! Thanks TK! And thanks for keeping me in gear to actually record these! =)

Quote Originally Posted by rcallaci View Post
    As always you bring the stories to life- My poem thanks you-those pagan breezes promise to gently caress your face on a hot summers day so that you may be cool while others sweat their asses off-

A great podcast

warmest
    bob
    I'm so glad you liked the reading Bob. I had a lot of fun reading it and thank you so much for listening!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Preston View Post
    Hey, I just checked this out and it's great. I'm downloading the other three episodes to take up to the ice roads. Keep it up.
    Awesome! Thank you for taking a listening. I'm honored you'd take these on the road with you. I hope they are good little nuggets to listen to. Thanks for checking it out =)

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post
    You bet your bottom booty I'm submitting for the next one! Also,wonderful job
    Whoop Pidge! Thanks for listening and I will be looking forward to your submission =) Bring it on! haha
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

Ah, said you had a fantastic reading voice, hammy!!!I'd sub mine for this, but it would only make you blush, lol!
    "You don't wanna ride the bus like this,"

Mike Posner.

I never do see these when they are first posted, but I always listen to them once I find them. Excellent work as always, hammy!

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilo View Post
    Ah, said you had a fantastic reading voice, hammy!!!I'd sub mine for this, but it would only make you blush, lol!
    Awww, thank you! You always end up hating the own sound of your voice but I'm glad you like mine haha. And hey, you never know what I will read next so it never hurts to try =p

Quote Originally Posted by joshybo View Post
    I never do see these when they are first posted, but I always listen to them once I find them. Excellent work as always, hammy!
    That's okay =) They linger for a long time, like the smell of awesome fresh baked cookies. Perpetually wafting through the house haha. Thanks for listening Josh, glad you liked it! =)
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12