Thread: The White Van Library [Objectionable Content Warning]

Post The White Van Library [Objectionable Content Warning]

The White Van Library
    has a special surprise!

We're now offering
    candy for your eyes!

(Flickr Photo Credit)

Come Join Us!

The White Van Library has arrived in the Writing Forum's parking lot. Step inside and take a look for yourself! Are you having fun with Dick and Jane? Did you meet the young woman with the nocturnal beaver? Did you splash the bath time teddy bear? Have you met the hungry dinosaur? Did you receive a kiss from Aunt Bea? Perhaps, you passed up the YMCA for Pleasure Island? This thread is strictly for the amusement of literature with innuendos, inspirational messages for all readers, and double entendres. Take this thread with you as invaluable advice to carefully review your work before publishing. Unless of course, you want a place on their shelf.

Page of the Day

It's real

Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

A bit of pussy, a bit of Dick, a bit of bone(r)s....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	11569

Name:	2.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	11570

Name:	3.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	11571

Name:	4.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	11572

Name:	5.JPG 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	11573

Name:	6.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	11574

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	11575

Name:	8.jpg 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	11576

Name:	9.JPG 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	11577
    Je suis Charlie.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    It's real

Have you heard the audio yet? I love when Samuel Jackson reads it! He does it perfectly!

A bit of pussy, a bit of Dick, a bit of bone(r)s....
    Sexcellent! I am so proud of you!

BEEP BEEP! Wave to the beached whale, kids!

I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS! Look:

Happy Father's Day!

Bored During a Nuclear War?

Perhaps, follow a few tips from Billy! Better get this on TAPE!

Wait, what is he doing to you, Dumbo?

Do you hear the sound of that bulls*h*t?

Boy, I've been doing innuendos and allusions when you were still in diapers
    Je suis Charlie.

Boy, I've been doing innuendos and allusions when you were still in diapers
    We were both in diapers at the same time. You came out sooner!

Nuh uh!
    Je suis Charlie.

Nuh uh!
    Don't be silly. You were the big sister with the flashlight! I followed you into the dark.

Oh, shit. I am writing like these authors.

The most terrifying thing is - those books exist. Yes, it's important to teach your kids no one should touch their private parts, but the rest of them are so... Especially "Why mommy poisoned you" - smell like an anti-vaxxer.

Btw. how old are you?
    Je suis Charlie.

The most terrifying thing is - those books exist. Yes, it's important to teach your kids no one should touch their private parts, but the rest of them are so... Especially "Why mommy poisoned you" - smell like an anti-vaxxer.

Btw. how old are you?
    Yes, exactly! I'm 26. I'll remind you a week before September starts to wish me all your love.

Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast