Don't Talk to Me About Love-- Debut Contest!

Thread: Don't Talk to Me About Love-- Debut Contest!

Don't Talk to Me About Love-- Debut Contest!

Love is strange, love is beautiful, love is dangerous...

I'm one of the editors of a new literary website called Don't Talk to Me About Love. I'm sending this letter to you personally in the hopes that you will peruse our site and spread the word to members, fellow writers and writing students, and friends about our debut contest, offering $1,000.00 each in fiction, non-fiction and poetry for pieces about love. (Note that the contest deadline is Valentines day — just a month away!)
    http://www.donttalktomeaboutlove.com

Best Regards,

@SamHiyate
    [email protected]
    P.S. If you enjoy the site, please subscribe to the website. (It's free.) You can also like us on Facebook or tweet about us. Happy New Year!
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Is there an entry fee? If so, how much?

Ok. If I read the site submissions page correctly, there is a $3 submission fee. Correct?

Also, the submission page says, "Thank you for not using an author pseudonym." Why? Are you saying you will reject stories that are submitted under a pen name?

Good questions, I would suggest that you contact the email given in the above post for the answers, as we aren't affiliated with them, we only posted the call for submissions for them here.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka