how to attract women - Page 9

Page 9 of 172 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171959109 ... LastLast

Thread: how to attract women

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    ^ Hey es, I resemble that.
    the man of wilderness with his dogs and a worst man to boot kind of fits together LC
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Quote Originally Posted by am_hammy View Post
    This is a problem that will never have a solid solution to it gentlemen. We will always be a mystery =p
    ah..the only thing i know about women is that i know nothing about them...

Quote Originally Posted by popsprocket View Post
    Well shit, I'm screwed then.
    your goal has been acheived then dude

How to attract women?
    Short of having a vibrating chocolate appendage that produces money, I guess that just being myself is the way forward. That's important to me because I found a long time ago that putting on an act just leaves both parties dissatisfied eventually. There seems little point in someone liking "me", when it transpires that the real me is very different. So I say to be real from the start as someone who thinks I'm worth having and someone who is worth having will see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Istine View Post
    How to attract women?
    Short of having a vibrating chocolate appendage that produces money, I guess that just being myself is the way forward. That's important to me because I found a long time ago that putting on an act just leaves both parties dissatisfied eventually. There seems little point in someone liking "me", when it transpires that the real me is very different. So I say to be real from the start as someone who thinks I'm worth having and someone who is worth having will see that.
    often how we see ourselves is not how others see us...i get your vibe dude..cool

i bought a new double sized bed about 6 months ago and i wonder why i never bought a single...maybe i'm an optimist and not a pessimist in all things...

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    the man of wilderness with his dogs and a worst man to boot kind of fits together LC
    little do you realize

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12552559_1189408051087083_2769414019814484685_n.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	11476

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    little do you realize

Name:	12552559_1189408051087083_2769414019814484685_n.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	11476

Name:	11d7863f85169077fb42a34922292600.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	11477

LC is a popular guy around here...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by belthagor View Post
    I kind of doubt most ̶w̶o̶m̶e̶n̶ people around my age would be interested in programming or economics, unless they are forced to do it for school.
    And you might just be surprised.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

Escorial
    lets cut to the chase. None of the nambie pambie dress and be sincere bullocks

Find a counselling group dealing with sex addiction thats caters for guys and girls within the same group.

Shooting ducks in a barrel. Baby. Wahoo.

Carry a door knob in your hand and talk to it ocasionally. By carrying the door knob, there will be no need to enter into conversation within the group to explain why you are there. Everyine will consider you wacko enough for there to be no need for explanation.

Attract a female. Oh yes. Not rocket science to expect that.

Final point. Start a blog. Love to find out how it goes.
    We are the measure of all things. And the beauty of our creation, of our art is proportional to the beauty of ourselves of our souls. Jonas Mekas