how to attract women - Page 7

Page 7 of 172 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151757107 ... LastLast

Thread: how to attract women

at my age a popper could "really", pop me off.
    Gives the term 'open casket' a new meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    you all amaze me...started out as a bit of fun...if it carries on it might turn into a dating site..ha,ha
    Hey, if that happens, can I host a section dedicated to seminars related to writing, communication, and expression through relationships?

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    you all amaze me...started out as a bit of fun...if it carries on it might turn into a dating site..ha,ha
    My SIL's in-between boyfriends at the moment, I could hook you up on FB at least

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

I had to get married to become irresistible to women. My wife knows I'm a prat but other wives just see level shelves that stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by bazz cargo View Post
    My wife knows I'm a prat but other wives just see level shelves that stay up.
    double entandre.......BC
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Y'know Esc, If I can't slip a little innuendo in life wouldn't be the same.

A true story.

I am by nature very friendly, I do smile all the time and have a real knack for starting and creating a conversation with just about anyone. I read lips because I am hard of hearing so I have to pay attention to subtle details when someone speaks, I am sure it always leaves someone with the impression that I am giving then a hundred percent of my attention, which for the most part is true.

This past week or so when we had the big Power Ball Lottery here in the states I was standing in line at the deli when the conversation started up among the people in the store about what they would do if they won the lottery. There were the standard answers from the crowd, not going to work, tell people to screw off, buy a big house, give it away.

The cashier who up to this point had remained silent. As I moved up through the line, and got to the point where I could place an order, the casheir loudly proclaimed that she was going to kidnap Bob Brown, take him to a deserted island where he could not escape so that I would have to fall in love with her. This is in a store full of people

To say I was speechless is kind of an understatement. While I have always just been very polite and friendly with her, as I am with anyone else. I thought that this was just a joke, she knows my name, I don't know hers. Turns out she is not kidding and the few times I have been back she has been rather forward. I reminded her that I have kids her age...She tells me age is just a number. Needless to say I have not gone back to get lunch, I shared all of this with my wife who thought it was a hoot, after 40 years she has little to worry about.

It does go to show what just being friendly and caring about someone will do. I don't think there is any real magic other than just letting yourself be second and them first.

How I attract woman? By not doing it at all.

Honestly, I can barely read social cues of flirting anyway. Second off, I am bad at flirting. And third, I need a woman who can deal my isms and be able to compromise where my limitations go with my condition.

Just be yourself around women and let it happen.
    ​[REDACTED]

Quote Originally Posted by James 剣 斧 血 View Post
    Just be yourself around women and let it happen.
    Clearly myself means a monotone flat guy who is honest, candid, awkward, and very much autymatic sometimes.