how to attract women - Page 6

Page 6 of 172 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141656106 ... LastLast

Thread: how to attract women

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraroel View Post

I grew up with parents who told me I wasn't worth anyting and would never achieve anything. I come from the position that I did not feel like I had a right to be here and it's hard to break. Definitely worth the effort to get rid of self-loathing and self-sabotage. Unconsciously, you will sabotage what you are trying to achieve cause you don't feel you have a right of success.
    The self-fulfilling prophecy.

Yes, that's me.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    It isn't necessary to love yourself; it's just necessary to love others. Overcoming timidity is a simple case of putting one step in front of the other and not making it all about yourself. Just talk to the girl, and if you enjoy her company, tell her.

It's difficult for writers who only escape from their holes every now and then to form relationships (do not neglect friendships), so you have to make sure you make time for other people or it will become harder and harder to connect with anybody, be they male or female. We're social creatures and loneliness just results in depression and self-loathing. Courage isn't related to how good you think you are at something, but taking on the full force of your insecurities each time you're with other people. I think it's this character women are attracted to more than anything else. Certainly, that has been my experience. Think of it like this, the jackass who approaches the girl has a better shot (however slim) than the person who isn't bold enough.
    It's not simple Patrick.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

Quote Originally Posted by dither View Post
    It's not simple Patrick.
    It isn't easy, but it is simple. Feeling sorry for yourself accomplishes nothing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12523018_904200776343455_5985969491881900933_n.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	11228

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Blog Entries
    Can't argue with that Patrick, you are right of course but thankfully i'm coming to the end of mine and the ability to attract women ( or not ) is certainly not something that i'm fretting about.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

Alas, i am weak.

Blog Entries
    Great post LeeC.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

Alas, i am weak.

you all amaze me...started out as a bit of fun...if it carries on it might turn into a dating site..ha,ha
    The only one who can heal you is you.

The Playboy Mansion is up for sale... What you say e, dith? give the grotto a good scrub, a good bleaching... start it up again? "Blue Popper" vending machine for those that need them.. Anyone got any money?

Blog Entries
    Kevin, at my age a popper could "really", pop me off.
    I tell myself and others it doesn't matter now but it does.
    I wish my life had been different.
    Life eh?

Look! I'm trying, okay?

Alas, i am weak.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    you all amaze me...started out as a bit of fun...if it carries on it might turn into a dating site..ha,ha
    Escorial, there is some great comments in here.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

Alas, i am weak.