how to attract women - Page 4

Page 4 of 172 FirstFirst 1234567891011121454104 ... LastLast

Thread: how to attract women

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    from what i've seen....acting like the biggest jack ass in the room seems to attract them. ha ha
    as long as you're seen to be enjoying acting like the biggest jackass in the room, yes.
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Cran View Post
    I just checked the permissions, and I can't see any reason at this end that would block your access. I could try to embed the video and see if that would help.

I found the best attractant - and it goes with the allure of confidence - is to be doing something you really want to do and show that you're enjoying what you do. Doesn't matter if it's sports, hobbies (including music or other arts), or your job; if you can be seen to be enjoy what you're doing, it's infectious.
    Does it count if I enjoy being a lone strange man?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sgm12.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	11220

If it does, I should be rolling in women!
    Need advice? Or just some cheering up? PM.
    Or bug me on Skype. Any time I'm online.

'I prefer to exist as a duality. Living alone is boring.'
    Crowley Karterson Jarvis

╙The Golden Crowl
    梟金烏

All this talk about attracting women, tsk, tsk. Unless one's objective is strictly physical, I've found it easier to connect with other people as a friend. If such is a female and another dimension develops, that's icing on the cake

Alas, the wife is leery of me making female friends

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley K. Jarvis View Post
    Does it count if I enjoy being a lone strange man?

Name:	sgm12.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	11220

If it does, I should be rolling in women!
    If you can figure out how to be seen enjoying being a lone strange man, it counts. Of course, that's not an easy activity to share with someone else ... except perhaps online.

The same principle applies to making new friends.
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.

I always lean on my intelligence, humour, and smile to attract people. Not just women, but people in general.

Being, erm, highly intelligent (and very humble; the most humble) and reasonably well read means that I can have meaningful conversations on most topics that people throw at me, and I'm hilarious (also humble) which no one dislikes.

And then there's the smile. I'm a smiley person and people like that too. Basically I am good at looking as though I'm taking a genuine interest in a person and enjoying their company.

The only girl to ever stop me dead in my tracks was (is) so shy that having a conversation with her is like playing ping pong against a backboard...
    I have an extensive knowledge of Mean Girls quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cran View Post
    I just checked the permissions, and I can't see any reason at this end that would block your access. I could try to embed the video and see if that would help.
    It's on my end, Cran. Not to worry.

I found the best attractant - and it goes with the allure of confidence - is to be doing something you really want to do and show that you're enjoying what you do. Doesn't matter if it's sports, hobbies (including music or other arts), or your job; if you can be seen to be enjoy what you're doing, it's infectious.
    Listening is very important, also. I think because I am a writer and find it relatively easy to speak candidly about who I really am and the things I love, it puts people at ease, whether they're male or female, to speak about those things too. I have a gift for it, whatever it is exactly; people just want to talk to me at length. It's one of the reasons why I help with the community-action team in my church. Part of the work I do is to visit people who have isolated themselves and are "difficult" characters, and yet they ring me up every week to go and pay them a visit. I was with a beautiful young woman this evening who was talking to me about things she doesn't discuss very often... I am interested in the person who's bubbling away underneath. There's one there in every man and woman. You just have to lure them out and then listen. Listening is the key.

The women I know don't want a jackass; they want a gentleman, but they can see through a sham with telescopic precision. Women are very astute like that, and while you're bumbling around trying to impress her, she's already switched off and looking for the quickest possible escape route. There's no point trying to impress a woman; there's every point in becoming a better man. Then you'll stand out and your perspective will shift. You really can get to know people and enjoy their company simply for what it is. It's really a crime to allow insecurity to stand in your way.

Name:	484818_1001791053213970_7561940605078475989_n.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	11221

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinzeCharming View Post
    Eat your rice this way. It gets them so worked up they can't handle it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upm444PAxyo
    Sorry, my friend, you will never, NEVER, achieve that kind of sex appeal. Just accept it. Have a consolatory drink on me, but just accept this rule of the jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I was with a beautiful young woman this evening who was talking to me about things she doesn't discuss very often...
    I always refer to this as the, "flower personality." It's when a person blossoms (opens up) into a beautiful individual (expressive / extroverted) with the right amount of sunshine (positive warm vibes) and rain (empathy). That's probably the most attractive characteristic of any woman. They're walking books. I can't say I've wanted to bring every one of them back to my shelf, but I gave them the chance through small talk. Yes, precisely reading the back, front, and Prologue. As I was a teen, I valued intellect more than most teens interested in women. This is why I talked to older women. This is how I became so sensual with my writing. I was an 8th grader already meeting seniors online to prep myself to a big school. I am the traditional guy. I love endless phone calls over night until we pass out. So, whenever at any moment, the girl asked, "So what do you want to talk about?" I would get so turned off from it, especially five minutes into the conversation. I can't stand that. There are many women out there ready to click and talk for hours. We can connect instantly given the right chemistry and flow of conversation. Confidence is key. Knowledge is power. As I've always said, "The man who craves knowledge without power will be more successful than the man who craves power without knowledge."
    Last edited by PrinzeCharming; January 11th, 2016 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Not freshman, 8th grade. Prior to getting into high school.