how to attract women - Page 2

Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst 123456789101252102 ... LastLast

Thread: how to attract women

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley K. Jarvis View Post
    I've noticed that acting like you don't care attracts more attention than pretending to care.

Hipster chicks bump into me on purpose, people want to have conversations...

I think the focus should be attracting ONE woman, not multiple!
    i've tried the subtle approach were they don't even know there being hit on....!
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    c'mon man...on the bus..you check out were your gonna sit and bam..in with the one liner..?
    Escorial,
    i just clam-up.
    I used to ride two buses to work , and at the stop where i waited for my link bus for work i'd often see same people every night. One time, for a while, i found myself waiting with a "same" young lady but we never ever spoke. Eventually it got so uncomfortable that i stopped using the bus until she stopped using it.

I avoid such situations.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

Quote Originally Posted by dither View Post
    Escorial,
    i just clam-up.
    I used to ride two buses to work , and at the stop where i waited for my link bus for work i'd often see same people every night. One time, for a while, i found myself waiting with a "same" young lady but we never ever spoke. Eventually it got so uncomfortable that i stopped using the bus until she stopped using it.

I avoid such situations.
    you playing the long-game....so am i....

Blog Entries
    Escorial,
    i'd better quit this one.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

Escorial,
    i'd better quit this one.
    and stay married.....

Blog Entries
    It has nothing to do with my marriage mate. I sit here alone, always.

The bunker is my sanctuary.

LOL! That comment made me think of poor old Quasimodo.
    It's not THAT bad, quite.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

Alas, i am weak.

I just walk up, shake their hand, tell them my name, when they tell me theirs I say, it's nice to meet you. Then we're talking to one another, which is about all you can ask for. I am a single Christian man, so I don't simply approach women I like the look of, but I use the aforementioned method for those I know to share my faith. I am still looking for the woman I could spend the rest of my life with. If I've been drinking wine, I announce myself to the entire room with little to no trouble. I spare not a single one.

Blog Entries
    Patrick,
    i suspect that we have different agendas but hey! It's cool.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

Alas, i am weak.

Patrick,
    i suspect that we have different agendas but hey! It's cool.
    Perhaps. I can't watch the videos that have been linked, so I am really without context here.

e- was "JoJo's Mexican Food" and later became "El Queso Grande" (in Reseda) which translates to "The Big Cheese"... very hoity-toity, I probably spent 20-something. Okay, so I make fun because I was from there; 'working class', definitely. I bumped the hanging simulated antique bronze multiple lighting fixture because I was so nervous and she still liked me. I was very happy.
    Last edited by Kevin; January 10th, 2016 at 05:28 PM.