how to attract women - Page 172

Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72122162164165166167168169170171172
Results 1,711 to 1,717 of 1717

Thread: how to attract women

How can you send valentine messages on WF without all the recipient's knowing the sender...
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    How can you send valentine messages on WF without all the recipient's knowing the sender...
    ALL the recipients, blimey, make them feel special why don't you. Anyway, they're all going to know who it is now.
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

Would you like one...

Happy valentine

you know who you are

As my hair gets longer it's becoming very dry and I decided to wash it with a coconut conditioner and it smells great and feels soft...looking forward to walking the shop and I'm hoping for the odd look of women as my hair flows in the breeze..

Another single man with a middle age lockdown hairdo. The ones with women have very bad, home haircuts. I suppose there must be someone married to a hairdresser.
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content