how to attract women - Page 166

Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156158159160161162163164165166
Results 1,651 to 1,659 of 1659

Thread: how to attract women

Two books that I recommend for this are Way of the Superior Man by David Deida and The Game by Neil Strauss.

The seduction community has changed a lot since the events of The Game, in ways that in my opinion aren't so great. It's still a helpful book to read, not to mention a fascinating story.
    Last edited by Greg William; December 25th, 2019 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Money, money, money, money...MONEY!
    Author of CIBA 'Clue Awards' Semifinalist The Lone Escapist, published by Read Lips Press, available on Amazon.
    *Voted #4 of Best 'Escapist' Novels by Book Lovin' Geek Mamas, NYC

Dan Rhys - Author
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Rhys View Post
    Money, money, money, money...MONEY!
    You forgot....lots of money.

I always thought the original 'Gold Digger' bait videos on Youtube were an eye opener (before they all jumped in and staged them). A wad of notes and a flash car worked wonders.

a woman can turn a man into a millionare as long as he was a billionaire when they fist met
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Kidding aside, to attract a sincere, quality person who wants you for you, I'd advise both men and women to look below the surface a bit more rather than being too focused on the surface traits or the trappings (like model good looks or wealth) or by using cheesy "tactics" to try to trick or manipulate people.

That sounds like common sense but from what I've seen, maybe not all that commonly followed?

Something else I've noticed is people (again, both genders) who have had their disappointments in romance or marriage or been dating for a very long time, frequently seem to me very bitter.

I get it but still, it's a very unattractive trait. If I heard some guy saying that women were basically just a bunch of soulless whores who would all glom on to any guy with money, or advising that men should read rapey pick-up artist manuals, etc., I'd be immediately turned off to him.

So another thing I'd add to my opinion on how to attract women (or men), is to watch what you say, even if you're kidding or just blowing off steam, in earshot of them. Misogyny (and whatever the opposite of that is called) is not appealing.
    Last edited by Ma'am; December 28th, 2019 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    Kidding aside, to attract a sincere, quality person who wants you for you, I'd advise both men and women to look below the surface a bit more rather than being too focused on the surface traits or trappings (like model good looks or wealth) or by using cheesy "tactics" to try to trick or manipulate people.

That sounds like common sense but from what I've seen, maybe not all that commonly followed?

Something else I've noticed is people (again, both genders) who have had their disappointments in romance or marriage or been dating for a very long time, frequently seem to me very bitter.

I get it but still, it's a very unattractive trait. If I heard some guy saying that women were basically just a bunch of soulless whores who would all glom on to any guy with money, or advising that men should read rapey pick-up artist manuals, etc., I'd be immediately turned off to him.

So another thing I'd add to my opinion on how to attract women (or men), is to watch what you say, even if you're kidding or just blowing off steam, in earshot of them. Misogyny (and whatever the opposite of that is called) is not appealing.
    Totally but at the same time some women are just attracted to money or power. Probably some men are to.

I actually think there are other things attractive in women besides money and power.

Personally, when I was young I was probably too stupid to think of going after money haha but I did like the bad boys. But now I truly can't stand them. I like good men. Fortunately, my bad boy turned into one.

ETA: Well, really, I never wanted a rich guy because I felt like they would have too much of the power. I like to be equals and I'm not sure how I'd ever be able to feel that way with someone who had a zillion times more money than I did. I would feel more like his employee. The old saying is probably true, if you marry for money, you'll earn every penny of it.

But there are always people around with poor morals or values, right? I think it's good when they show it upfront so they can be avoided.

Then again, I've been married for centuries, so what do I know.
    Last edited by Ma'am; December 28th, 2019 at 08:47 PM.

Well 36 years ago Xmas I think my other half got a good deal. Although I am still not sure she is marrying material just yet.

Yeah she liked the bad boys as well but found out I am a big softy inside.

Money!!!! What's that? Never had a penny all our lives.