how to attract women - Page 149

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Page 149 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4999139141142143144145146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1502

Thread: how to attract women

In the woods of Tennessee. And no, I'm not lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan Pearson View Post
    Exciting thread...! And you all came out of it alive--I mean, unscathed? Amazing! Quite a group you've got here!
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I left with everything I went into it with.

...some folks may not have been so lucky though.

And yeah, it's a good bunch, overall.

G.D.
    Leave it be and it won't bother you.
    Screw with it, and it'll eat you alive.

Soon enough, nations will play second fiddle to corporations.

"The world is not what we wish it to be; it is what it is."
    "Freedom is the value, not protection."

Quote Originally Posted by dither View Post
    I presented a woman receptionist at a dentist's surgery with a box of chocs many years ago but there was nothing romantic about it. The dentist who relieved me of about ten teeth and stitched me up afterwards [ whilst under the influence or temazepam, not her, me. ] was also a woman, her assistant also. I was just so pleased and grateful to be rid of my bad teeth.

Yah, I'm pretty sure the social context in that was well received as a thankful box of chocolates. I've always wanted to give my GYN a bottle of wine but figured I didn't have a deep enough pocket book to show my appreciation. She's kind-of become like "Dr. Mom" to me and all of her patients over the years. The cool thing is she knows it, so I guess it's okay I've never bought her the expensive wine. I've settled on referring more patients to her instead.

Back in high school, me and the boys went to the county fair. We were going to bring a friend's little sister, but she had just contracted chicken pox.
    We had fun, but I felt bad for Jennifer. So before we left the fair, I bought her a big stuffed bear. She seemed appreciative, but I had no clue at the time.

Later, I was home on-leave from The Marines. A friend told me that Jennifer was trying to track me down, and that she "had a thing" for me (guys, you know we're oblivious).
    But alas, I missed my chance. Jennifer was doing runway modeling in Dubai. Worlds apart now.

The point is, random acts of kindness. That works.

"Now let's all agree, never to be creative again."

new white suit...this cud be the year....
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    new white suit...this cud be the year....
    There wouldn't happen to be a betting pool on that, would there?

'Cause I'm bettin' you'll be so worried 'bout keepin' that damned suit clean, that you'll completely miss any 'opportunities' that come your way.

G.D.

Blog Entries
    2 words " Be Yourself "
    "Sometimes I wish I could stay asleep, not because my life is that dull and boring but because my dreams are just that good." - Mindy Dyksterhouse (MzSnowleopard)
    Student @ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content

been myself for years....no show dude

Blog Entries
    I've been myself too. The problems for me have been that the guys who interest me aren't interested in me. And the guys that do show an interest are the ones that I want to run from. I'm sure I'm not the only one, on either side, who's had this problem.
    "Sometimes I wish I could stay asleep, not because my life is that dull and boring but because my dreams are just that good." - Mindy Dyksterhouse (MzSnowleopard)
    Student @ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content

If anybody ever figures out the secret to finding Ms./Mr. Perfect, let me know what it is, will ya?

...'Cause I have certainly gotten tired of discoverin' that "Ms. Goodenough" actually wasn't.

G.D.

valentine day arrives soon....