how to attract women - Page 101

Page 101 of 172 FirstFirst ... 519193949596979899100101102103104105106107108109111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1717

Thread: how to attract women

I think a good idea to attract women is to quit discussing how to attract women!

Quote Originally Posted by olive12 View Post
    I think a good idea to attract women is to quit discussing how to attract women!
    We've been ignored by woman an treated as second class citizens..drinking in pubs alone,going the pictures alone..it's good to talk about our plight..to share are misery and look for ways out..one day all the lonely men will through away our expensive aftershave,designer clothes and credit cards and walk down the road arm in arm with a lady member of the writing forum..
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Yes, well once you got one of them, then what? There needs to be a 'care, feeding and proper clean up of' thread. How not to get bit... Use a chair and long whip... or not. Do you have to wear those funny hats, you know, the black top-hat, and have the mustache? Man, those pants look kind of tight and baggy at the same time..do I really have to wear those? Boots... Not a big fan of those, either, but if I have to...What exactly is a 'woman whisperer' anyway? I've no idea, myself. How often do you need to change their water? I don't know man, it's a big responsibility all that, and they're quite long lived I've heard. Do they all speak and can you feed them avocados (I've heard not)? What is the recommended diet? Lamb and rice? It's all so complicated, so many questions/things to know, and hardly anyone thinks ahead.

Mail order bride catalogue is on its way and I hope all your questions will be answered in the agony uncle pages...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Yes, well once you got one of them, then what? There needs to be a 'care, feeding and proper clean up of' thread. How not to get bit... Use a chair and long whip... or not. Do you have to wear those funny hats, you know, the black top-hat, and have the mustache? Man, those pants look kind of tight and baggy at the same time..do I really have to wear those? Boots... Not a big fan of those, either, but if I have to...What exactly is a 'woman whisperer' anyway? I've no idea, myself. How often do you need to change their water? I don't know man, it's a big responsibility all that, and they're quite long lived I've heard. Do they all speak and can you feed them avocados (I've heard not)? What is the recommended diet? Lamb and rice? It's all so complicated, so many questions/things to know, and hardly anyone thinks ahead.
    I'm going to show this one to the wife. Letting you know for when you feel the blast of scorching air

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

A farting woman...I thought they went to a secret place for that..

This thread has been going for over 1000 posts and a over a year and a half, has anyone attracted a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by bazz cargo View Post
    This thread has been going for over 1000 posts and a over a year and a half, has anyone attracted a woman?
    Thanks for bringing me back to reality and accept I'm still sad and lonely..

There is a significant difference between sad and lonely and finding a woman. Here, in this little electronic corner of an imaginary existence you have friends, companions and mates. You have a degree of respect and a collection of fine prose.

Finding that one special person that you want to spend the rest of your life annoying is a tough gig.
    Good luck
    BC

Quote Originally Posted by bazz cargo View Post
    There is a significant difference between sad and lonely and finding a woman. Here, in this little electronic corner of an imaginary existence you have friends, companions and mates. You have a degree of respect and a collection of fine prose.

Finding that one special person that you want to spend the rest of your life annoying is a tough gig.
    Good luck
    BC
    He's all heart this guy... mister motivator