You guys... - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You guys...

Ah yes. 2016. The year I finally take over the world with my galton ray's incredible power...

Happy new year everyone!

...bow to me!
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    But it's different number every year!
    Yes, and Aquarius tells me that because of this every year has a different vibration and brings different lessons for us individually and also our whole world. Cj
    Even though the darkest clouds are in the sky,
    You mustn’t sigh and you mustn’t cry.
    Spread a little happiness, as you go by.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    . . . bow to me!
    Why not? Bow!
    Even though the darkest clouds are in the sky,
    You mustn’t sigh and you mustn’t cry.
    Spread a little happiness, as you go by.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Ah yes. 2016. The year I finally take over the world with my galton ray's incredible power...

Happy new year everyone!

...bow to me!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red-bow-ribbon.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	11096
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Happy new year!
    My novels Hidden Content , Hidden Content and Hidden Content are available from Amazon

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

You can find me on Twitter: Hidden Content

6 hours to go!
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

No, it's twelve hours to go, cheez
    Hidden Content

Hey, check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

And if you're into music, check out the brand new Hidden Content Hidden Content

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2cecb713822791.562788fcc199d.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	11097
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    No, it's twelve hours to go, cheez
    Maybe in your... country
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Wring out the old, wring in the new. Yes, it's just been teeming with rain here. If only it would continue until next year. Just a few yards from us lives a man who works at a military weapons research establishment and he must bring his work home with him on such occasions as those fireworks of his are hardly domestic issue. Perhaps a good dose of rain will damp down his primary booster rockets or whatever it is that rattles our windows. With the busy air lanes above us he's bound to shoot down an airliner one night.

See you on the other side then. All the best for 4*7*8*9. May your opportunities be fruitful and multiply.
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast