Love Hurts. A Speculative Fiction Anthology -> Available 12/1/15!

Thread: Love Hurts. A Speculative Fiction Anthology -> Available 12/1/15!

Love Hurts. A Speculative Fiction Anthology -> Available 12/1/15!

We just did a cover reveal for Love Hurts so I thought I'd share it with my friends here at WF! This is a speculative fiction anthology with stories by Jeff VanderMeer, Karin Tidbeck, Charlie Jane Anders, Hugh Howey, Kyle Richardson, Terry Durbin, and more... I'll be back to share the links when it goes live on 12/1/15

LH-COVER-JPG.jpg

Very cool cover! So exciting! Really good job TKent.

I can't wait to read it. So many good authors.
    for kyle: Freel Barter Braby Hidden Content

Such an awesome cover. Bet you the insides are awesome, too!

I can vouch for the insides, too since I think I've read all of the stories about ten times each by now

Stoked to learn that Barnes and Noble is purchasing print copies of Love Hurts & My Cruel Invention for their stores! Terry D & Kyle R are going to be on the shelves at B & N! Woo hoo!!

This is pretty awesome! What writer wouldn't want to be sitting on the shelf at a brick and mortar bookstore with the other great writers of the world! Way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by TKent View Post
    Stoked to learn that Barnes and Noble is purchasing print copies of Love Hurts & My Cruel Invention for their stores! Terry D & Kyle R are going to be on the shelves at B & N! Woo hoo!!
    for kyle: Freel Barter Braby Hidden Content