My Cruel Invention: A Contemporary Poetry Anthology is now available for Pre-Order!

Thread: My Cruel Invention: A Contemporary Poetry Anthology is now available for Pre-Order!

My Cruel Invention: A Contemporary Poetry Anthology is now available for Pre-Order!

Hey WFers, Have a poetry fanatic in the family? I know just the perfect gift. #1 on Amazon's list of Hot New Poetry Anthology Releases! This book includes poetry by contemporary poets Kelly Cherry, Joel Allegretti, Karen Skolfield and 48 more, and was edited by Bernadette Geyer, a featured guest interview here on WF earlier in the year.

The collection includes three Pushcart Prize Nominated poems!

Pre-order your Paperback here
    Pre-order your Kindle Version here

AmazonHotNewRelease.JPG

Is anyone here in that? I remember seeing the call for submissions and not having anything that would "fit" that was unpublished.
    Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone.
    Robert G. Allen

Hey Annie, not that I'm aware of. It was a totally blind submission process and I don't know most of our members' real names, so not 100% sure. We are publishing a short fiction anthology as well on December 1st and it has a story by Terry Durbin and one by Kyle Richardson I'll be sure to post notice.

Quote Originally Posted by astroannie View Post
    Is anyone here in that? I remember seeing the call for submissions and not having anything that would "fit" that was unpublished.

So excited that Grace Cavalieri w/ Washington Independent Review of Books named My Cruel Invention, BEST ANTHOLOGY in her December Exemplars feature. MCI will also be the featured poetry editorial in the February print edition of Foreword Reviews! If you haven't gotten a gift for the poetry lover in your family yet, think about this awesome book: http://amzn.to/1RWxeMr

Full Review: http://www.washingtonindependentrevi...ace-cavalieri2

WashingtonIndependentReview.JPG
    Last edited by TKent; December 18th, 2015 at 07:04 PM.

Congrats on the Best Anthology spot and the review!!!
    Running on Id, no Ego or Super-ego at the helm

Hidden Content