I miss her...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I miss her...

Blog Entries

I miss her...

Awfully, terribly, deeply.
    That's all.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

you thinking about pandora.....she meant so much to so many
    The only one who can heal you is you.

whoever ... loss is loss as π = circumference / diameter -- sometimes we have small ones, sometimes larger ones, but they're all the same.
    Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone.
    — Robert G. Allen

My deepest sympathies. Peace and respect.

Quote Originally Posted by dither View Post
    Awfully, terribly, deeply.
    That's all.
    Just a hunch but I bet Pandora would want you to do some of the things she did to make life better for those she came in contact with. She had a kind word when need, a healthy does of encouragement when you needed it, and the ability to show empathy and compassion for those she came in contact with.

All of those things are free for the taking, free to give and valued almost more than anything else. My guess is that she would want someone to pass on any of those actions and kind words to some of the newer members who never had a chance to know her. That someone can be anyone, it can be you, it should be all of us.

Some of Pandora's writing for those who did not know her
    http://www.writingforums.com/threads...Walk-Don-t-Run
    God hates a coward Revelation 21:8

“Good writin' ain't necessarily good readin'.”

Hidden Content ,

To encourage and facilitate "me"

I wasn't close to Pandora but I think she's been on all of our minds lately. Maybe we should take that as a bit of a sign and listen. If she were here I think she'd say we all need to take a deep breath and search within ourselves to find empathy and support for each other.

I got a very nice letter this morning from JB,Pandora's husband; he is doing well and adjusting as well as to be expected. He is learning to play the guitar and is hoping to be able to play Harvest Moon on the one year anniversary. He did share a couple of photos with me, one is of a daisy that sprung up over night and blossomed, he was sure that it was a sign from her. I thought I would share some of the pictures he sent. He was glad to learn that the site had come up with the Pandora award and that she is so well remembered and that she had touched the lives of so many. I passed on some of your feelings to him.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pandora's flower.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	10241Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flowers.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	10242
    God hates a coward Revelation 21:8

“Good writin' ain't necessarily good readin'.”

Hidden Content ,

To encourage and facilitate "me"

Blog Entries
    Missing people who have left us shows how much we loved them.

Without that love we would not have cared so much.
    If you talk to a cat they look at you as if you are way below their intelligence to even listen.
    However, when you talk to a dog they look at you with such admiration and really do seem to understand what you are saying.
    Even if it is a bit silly...
    ...they still think you are wonderful.

I feel for you, dither. Most of us know that feeling of loss. It never really goes away, but you do learn to go on, and that you will be okay. *Hugs*
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Quote Originally Posted by Plasticweld View Post
    I got a very nice letter this morning from JB,Pandora's husband; he is doing well and adjusting as well as to be expected. He is learning to play the guitar and is hoping to be able to play Harvest Moon on the one year anniversary. He did share a couple of photos with me, one is of a daisy that sprung up over night and blossomed, he was sure that it was a sign from her. I thought I would share some of the pictures he sent. He was glad to learn that the site had come up with the Pandora award and that she is so well remembered and that she had touched the lives of so many. I passed on some of your feelings to him.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pandora's flower.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	10241Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flowers.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	10242

Thank you so much for sharing ... with us, and with Pandora's Husband.. I am thrilled that he knows WF loves His Pandora.. and that we will never forget her...
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast