View A Collection of Other Peoples Work?

Thread: View A Collection of Other Peoples Work?

View A Collection of Other Peoples Work?

I was wondering how do you view a complete list of an authors work at once, if there is such a way to do this.

i often visit youtube....often you can get most if not all in some way or another...listening though
    The only one who can heal you is you.

I think he was referring to authors on the forum, Esc.

I don't think there is a way to find collected works by any one member here. The closest I can think of is to use the advanced search option to look for threads started by a specific member. That will include any works he/she wrote, but it will also include other threads started. That's my best guess anyway.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

ok dude
    The only one who can heal you is you.

If you go to the person's profile (click on their name) on the left hand column is an option 'See all started threads'. Of course it won't only be their work, any games, or questions like this one, will also show, but which forums they are in gives a good clue to the interesting ones.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by kaminoshiyo View Post
    I was wondering how do you view a complete list of an authors work at once, if there is such a way to do this.
    Hi kaminoshiyo, and welcome to WF.

The best way to an author's work on the forum is to select one creative forum where the author's work can be found - General Fiction in Prose Fiction, for example.

On the bar above the sub-forums, click [Search Forum] >> Advanced Search.

In [Search for Posts] insert the member's name, then select [Find Threads Started by User], tick [exact name] >>

In [Search in Forums], the forum you entered will be highlighted; Ctrl+Left Click on any other forums you wish to include in the search - NB- you will only get results from forums that you have access to.

[Include child forums] should be clicked, which means you only have to click the parent forums you wish to search.

Click [Search Now].
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.